• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

YA WON'T HEAR ABOUT THIS IN MSM: IMMIGRANT AIRCRAFT MECHANIC ATTEMPTS TO SABOTAGE AMERICAN AIRLINES JET

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"Published September 06, 2019American AirlinesFOXBusiness
An American Airlines flight slated to take 150 passengers from Miami International Airport to the Bahamas in July never took off because it was sabotaged by a mechanic, according to authorities.
The Miami Herald reported that the pilots realized something was wrong when they received an error alert from the air data module (ADM), which helps to navigate the plane, while still on the runway. Abdul-Majeed Marouf Ahmed Alani was charged with "willfully damaging, destroying or disabling an aircraft" for blocking the ADM with a piece of foam.
The mechanic, Alani, told authorities he was trying to get some overtime pay by causing a delay, and was not trying to hurt the passengers or the plane.
Alani was apparently disgruntled with American Airlines as a result of a lengthy dispute between the carrier and its two mechanics unions. The Fort Worth, Texas-based airline has previously accused members of the mechanics unions of purposely doing their work slowly to obtain leverage in contract negotiations.
Passengers on the affected flight boarded a new aircraft, and the plane that had been tampered with was taken out of service, American Airlines said. The aircraft was returned to service after maintenance and an inspection. "....

Read More and video here: https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/miami-airline-mechanic-allegedly-tried-to-sabotage-plane

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sorry didn't see it posted. Still haven't. but my bad delete if ya want

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't know how I missed that, Thanx Muj.