• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ya'll might get a kick out of this

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
had kind of a long discussion with a canuck friend,

got to talking about stuff,

and he mentioned that he knows he was on the titanic when it went down............he is in his 40's
said he has been studying what he can find on it, trying to find proof that his remembrances are accurate, a certain detailed piece above a doorway, etc.
stated he hasn't found it yet

then also stated he knows he was with Pattons gang in ww2, and a tank thru Italy. Stated he could draw a picture of his route if he actually knew how, as the vision is quite clear. Again, firmly believing at that time that he was in a tank and on that journey.

even asking why he is burdened with this, whereas the squirrel or the ant are too busy for such nonsense. The squirrel getting up every day and busy busy busy, never just kickin' back in a squirrel sized lazy boy and sunning himself.

said he has been leaving a wrapped canadian loonie in every foundation he puts in, firmly believing one day he will return to find one of those coins.

considered it a massive burden to have these visions/thoughts. I told him quite the contrary, it is a blessing to have the ability to have freedom of thought.

told him I carry a Snickers bar everywhere I go. He said, wth would you do that for? Told him, you never know when you are set to bail on this 3rd rock. When my time comes I'll have a Snickers with me. Then when called up, I'll hand over the Snickers and just tell him simply, this is a gonna take awhile..................

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's an interesting story

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Is his name Forest?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I remember reading paperback book in high school STRANGER Than SCIENCE by Frank Edwards.
One of the short stories was a young girl I think she lived in Indiana. Her parents were visiting family they had not seen in years and the daughter had never been where the were going.
Driving thru a town the girl started talking about street names, and store fronts before the car even got to those intersections. And said they would be turning onto another street two blocks before them.
Some college professor was made aware and tested and documented the behavior.
The young girl said she used to live in the town they were going though. And a store that was a corner drugstore when she "lived' there, but was now a clothing store or something else. Documents the professor's students found confirmed at one time a drugstore was at that exact location.

Those books were a great read for me back then.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

and he mentioned that he knows he was on the titanic when it went down............he is in his 40's
said he has been studying what he can find on it, trying to find proof that his remembrances are accurate, a certain detailed piece above a doorway, etc.

then also stated he knows he was with Pattons gang in ww2, and a tank thru Italy. Stated he could draw a picture of his route if he actually knew how, as the vision is quite clear. Again, firmly believing at that time that he was in a tank and on that journey.

even asking why he is burdened with this, whereas the squirrel or the ant are too busy for such nonsense. The squirrel getting up every day and busy busy busy, never just kickin' back in a squirrel sized lazy boy and sunning himself.

said he has been leaving a wrapped canadian loonie in every foundation he puts in, firmly believing one day he will return to find one of those coins.

considered it a massive burden to have these visions/thoughts. I told him quite the contrary, it is a blessing to have the ability to have freedom of thought.

told him I carry a Snickers bar everywhere I go. He said, wth would you do that for? Told him, you never know when you are set to bail on this 3rd rock. When my time comes I'll have a Snickers with me. Then when called up, I'll hand over the Snickers and just tell him simply, this is a gonna take awhile..................
interesting

ask him if he can think of a purpose he might have every time he comes back...obviously he's got unfinished business if he's not going straight home

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I had a dream I pissed a teacher off so much she through a pen at me. When I pissed a teacher off so bad she threw a pen at me I ducked.
True story!

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

God Damn to Hell whoever decided to change the Snickers king size to two bars in a long wrapper.
No I don't want to share, & No I don't want the damn thing to drop on the floor of the car as I try to...........

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My mom tells me about how I started leading her and my dad around Philadelphia when I was 4 years old during a family vacation. She is still creeped out by it to this day.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

My sister had similar dreams and remembrances.....she used ambien to sleep

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I lost my wedding ring scuba diving. Two days later, I speared a fish for dinner. When I was back on shore gutting the fish, my knife hit something hard.

It was my finger.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I lost my wedding ring scuba diving. Two days later, I speared a fish for dinner. When I was back on shore gutting the fish, my knife hit something hard.

It was my finger.
:bang head:

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I read a book a few years back called 'The Years Of Rice And Salt' about this sort of thing, one soul living many lives.
Intriguing.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Was it an English teacher?
LOL I caught it on my second read! threw....... :thumbs up 2: I blame it all on Mrs. Sanders and her bee hive hairdo & glasses on a chain in the third grade.

They taught everything as it was about 7th grade and one teacher for the whole day. I still remember it like yesterday.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had a dream I pissed a teacher off so much she through a pen at me. .......
Lucky guy, We got dirty chalked up fiber erasers thrown at us. He was a old man who taught, and lived through THE history we claimed. He was on a first name basis with:
Chris - Christopher Columbus, George - Geo. Washington, and Abe ...I know you'd figure that one out.
Anyway he'd never hit anybody with the eraser but he'd bounce it off your desk top and you'd get "crop dusted".
Believe it or not I still learned a lot of history from him, and my share of Crop Dustings.
As Class Clown I had to maintain my reign.
He liked me. Because I was paying attention while depriving the rest of the class. ;);)

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I had very vivid memories of a life in Egypt when I was very young. I remember wanting to go back and feeling out of place. They stopped when I was about 5 . Reincarnation makes perfect sense. All of it except the part where we are so dumb we have to come back a zillion times.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I read a book a few years back called 'The Years Of Rice And Salt' about this sort of thing, one soul living many lives.
Intriguing.
Kim Stanley Robinson, Alternate history book, great author, great read. I have recommended it quite a few times myself.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I had very vivid memories of a life in Egypt when I was very young. I remember wanting to go back and feeling out of place. They stopped when I was about 5 . Reincarnation makes perfect sense. All of it except the part where we are so dumb we have to come back a zillion times.

The part about reincarnation that doesn't compute with me is the ever increasing population.....ie where are all the new souls coming from vs the ones that are reincarnated...

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The part about reincarnation that doesn't compute with me is the ever increasing population.....ie where are all the new souls coming from vs the ones that are reincarnated...
The number of people keeps increasing but the insect population is decreasing at the same time.
Insect People, dude.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Plants, animals

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Spot on. 1/16th of all humans ever born are alive today.

Kinda means those who get reincarnated are up there with Mega Lottery winners. Not that many precursor forefathers availabobble.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If the deal with reincarnation is our deal with God, why do you think this Earth would be the only resource for new souls?

Bugs, plants and animals have no soul to reincarnate.

BF

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If you want to go WAY down the rabbit hole I suggest watching Initiation with Matías De Stefano. Its on Gia but if you search it some videos are on daily motion. Its out there but it resonated with my spiritual beliefs. The souls come from all over the universe. My understanding is in this great big universe of multi dimensional beings earth is rather unique in that we have a physical body. With that body comes things that can not be achieved or experienced in other dimensions so many want the experience. Chris and Buddha both represent this. There are never a lack of old souls who need to reincarnate to finally learn the lesson to advance on to the next dimension. Souls from other worlds also wish to come to earth but many are hesitant because along with having a body comes karma and not all souls can handle what comes with the body and the emotions that come with it. It is said that beings from other dimensions applaud all us on earth just for being here. He also goes into the 9 dimensions and other life forms. It is some really interesting stuff.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Spot on. 1/16th of all humans ever born are alive today.

Kinda means those who get reincarnated are up there with Mega Lottery winners. Not that many precursor forefathers availabobble.
Time perception is only an earth thing. The soul and their guides choose the right time and situation to come back to earth for. That can be quickly or hundreds or thousand of years later. We perceive time as linear but its more like an onion in layers.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Still... there's at best, one pre-life for every 16 people right now. And that includes Tork and Berry back in Olduvai.

However, in the spirit of trying to make it work... perhaps infinite split-timelines? That's do it... and might answer why some people sincerely seem to remember something from a long time ago -- because it was in a parallel timeline.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Why would a soul come back here if it has the whole universe to go to?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
see above post ^^^^ because in this huge universe earth and planets like it are unique.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
oh Matais does have some youtube videos.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Vacation?
hardly, my understanding is being on earth is really hard. You ever heard the expression fallen angel or consider Eve in the garden of Eden. Because the temptations of the body and emotions can corrupt even evolved souls. Christ and Buddha came to show us how to overcome that.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Punishment?
we choose that. My understanding is whatever hardships we endure we choose. The harder the life the more our soul evolves. It is said our guides try to help us reconsider when we pick too hard of a path but we insist . Then we get here and say WTF have I done.

Wellsburg

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Maybe a "fresh" soul is very easily corrupted in the human experience. Are these the druggies, alcoholics, thieves, murderers, rapists, etc?

Is it possible that one soul must go through multiple earthly lives to finally calm down, see the big picture, evolve?

Only then is that soul ready to move to the next realm or plane of existence? I certainly don't know, just making a guess.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Maybe a "fresh" soul is very easily corrupted in the human experience. Are these the druggies, alcoholics, thieves, murderers, rapists, etc?

Is it possible that one soul must go through multiple earthly lives to finally calm down, see the big picture, evolve?

Only then is that soul ready to move to the next realm or plane of existence? I certainly don't know, just making a guess.
Yes but its not always fresh souls that succumb to addictions. Addictions are very powerful and they have to be overcome or they can bind a passed soul to earth. Some souls are not ready to give up their addictions and they hover on the earth plane and try and continue to feed their addictions by jumping into a person. Its a form of possession but it is done with the permission of the person. This is why drugs and alcohol addiction can be so spiritually detrimental. Because when you set your will aside for a substance it opens doors.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
we choose that. My understanding is whatever hardships we endure we choose. The harder the life the more our soul evolves. It is said our guides try to help us reconsider when we pick too hard of a path but we insist . Then we get here and say WTF have I done.

I have read of versions of this,
whereas the life on earth is chosen, and that is the path you set off on,

not really sure about all that,
but have more understood as it was mentioned above, various levels attained,
in that each level of existence or trials and tribulations, whether good/evil/monotone all represent fulfilling or 'checking a box' as completed

meaning that you could be a good god fearing family man in this existence, and a less than model example in another

also why I have always stated a human brain is but a filing cabinet, and that 10% they claim we use, I consider it 'access', as the rest of the files, the rest of our existence, travels with us, but in the current level, we don't have access to it. That other 90% of the brain isn't empty or lacking in information, it is just that we don't have access to it. The 10% is the amount needed to operate in this low level existence, the near term memory and needs.

To me this also explains the anomalies, where some have a incredible talent comparatively speaking, than the average. A Plato, A Mark Twain, A Picasso, A Michael Jordan, A Einstein. All far greater than average, but still very human, and very limited. Yet, one could argue there is no question they have/had access to a far greater level than someone very pedestrian.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

That is based on the assumption that everyone walking around has a soul.

Do psychopaths have souls?

In addition to psychopaths I know many individuals who are not even remotely interested in spirituality or the afterlife. I cannot relate to that. Are they soulless?

Maybe we need to develop our soul to a higher state to go beyond this physical realm.

I obviously don't have the answers, just more to think about...

Last edited: