• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Ya'll might get a kick out of this

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have read of versions of this,
whereas the life on earth is chosen, and that is the path you set off on,
that is why we are not suppose to judge others. We have no idea why a soul is here. We may perceive a persons life as failure by our standards but they accomplished what they set out to learn and evolved.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That is based on the assumption that everyone walking around has a soul.

Do psychopaths have souls?

I don't have the answers, just more to think about...
this part was hard even for me with my open mind. Yes, psychopaths have souls too. Sometimes they are here to bring lessons into others lives as well as their own. The divine plan is intricate.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
had kind of a long discussion with a canuck friend,

got to talking about stuff,

and he mentioned that he knows he was on the titanic when it went down............he is in his 40's
said he has been studying what he can find on it, trying to find proof that his remembrances are accurate, a certain detailed piece above a doorway, etc.
stated he hasn't found it yet

then also stated he knows he was with Pattons gang in ww2, and a tank thru Italy. Stated he could draw a picture of his route if he actually knew how, as the vision is quite clear. Again, firmly believing at that time that he was in a tank and on that journey.

even asking why he is burdened with this, whereas the squirrel or the ant are too busy for such nonsense. The squirrel getting up every day and busy busy busy, never just kickin' back in a squirrel sized lazy boy and sunning himself.

said he has been leaving a wrapped canadian loonie in every foundation he puts in, firmly believing one day he will return to find one of those coins.

considered it a massive burden to have these visions/thoughts. I told him quite the contrary, it is a blessing to have the ability to have freedom of thought.

told him I carry a Snickers bar everywhere I go. He said, wth would you do that for? Told him, you never know when you are set to bail on this 3rd rock. When my time comes I'll have a Snickers with me. Then when called up, I'll hand over the Snickers and just tell him simply, this is a gonna take awhile..................
Well, being about 32 years between the Titanic sinking and WWII. Time would make it possible.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Time perception is only an earth thing. The soul and their guides choose the right time and situation to come back to earth for. That can be quickly or hundreds or thousand of years later. We perceive time as linear but its more like an onion in layers.
Onion Rings !!
(JJ)

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Going back to the OP

Patron believed he served under Caesar

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
1bb.jpg

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To me this also explains the anomalies, where some have a incredible talent comparatively speaking, than the average. A Plato, A Mark Twain, A Picasso, A Michael Jordan, A Einstein. All far greater than average, but still very human, and very limited. Yet, one could argue there is no question they have/had access to a far greater level than someone very pedestrian.
It was said that Nikola Tesla had an amazing natural understanding of the electrical sciences and the way the world worked. I would say it was a super natural understanding. Definately a man outside of the time he lived. To this day, as far as we know.... many of his experiments can not be replicated.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cases like the James Leininger, that kid who remembered beng a WWII fighter pilot and the kid in the video below are pretty common today. Posted this one cause its short.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
had kind of a long discussion with a canuck friend,

got to talking about stuff,

and he mentioned that he knows he was on the titanic when it went down............he is in his 40's
said he has been studying what he can find on it, trying to find proof that his remembrances are accurate, a certain detailed piece above a doorway, etc.
stated he hasn't found it yet

then also stated he knows he was with Pattons gang in ww2, and a tank thru Italy. Stated he could draw a picture of his route if he actually knew how, as the vision is quite clear. Again, firmly believing at that time that he was in a tank and on that journey.

even asking why he is burdened with this, whereas the squirrel or the ant are too busy for such nonsense. The squirrel getting up every day and busy busy busy, never just kickin' back in a squirrel sized lazy boy and sunning himself.

said he has been leaving a wrapped canadian loonie in every foundation he puts in, firmly believing one day he will return to find one of those coins.

considered it a massive burden to have these visions/thoughts. I told him quite the contrary, it is a blessing to have the ability to have freedom of thought.

told him I carry a Snickers bar everywhere I go. He said, wth would you do that for? Told him, you never know when you are set to bail on this 3rd rock. When my time comes I'll have a Snickers with me. Then when called up, I'll hand over the Snickers and just tell him simply, this is a gonna take awhile..................
The older I get the less I doubt things like this. Ever been on a trip somewhere new and once you got there you felt like you had been there before?
I have, more than once.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The older I get the less I doubt things like this. Ever been on a trip somewhere new and once you got there you felt like you had been there before?
I have, more than once.

Hmmm... You sure it was a new place? Maybe it's just that- getting older.

Sometimes I find my own tools in places I never thought I was. What did I just walk over here for? And where TF did I set my coffee cup? Won't be long and I'll be able to hide my own Easter eggs.

But really, what would I expect? Like all brains, mine is just another lump of meat with some electricity running through it.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I've never really noticed any of this in my life. I suppose it would be cool to remember how I went down with the Titanic, except for the drowning in freezing water part I suppose

Irons

Deep Sixed
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Hmmm... You sure it was a new place? Maybe it's just that- getting older.

Sometimes I find my own tools in places I never thought I was. What did I just walk over here for? And where TF did I set my coffee cup? Won't be long and I'll be able to hide my own Easter eggs.

But really, what would I expect? Like all brains, mine is just another lump of meat with some electricity running through it.
Driving the rural routes through South Dakota and stopping at small towns several years ago I got very strong feelings that I had been there before. More so there than any other place I had ever been. It was so intense and lasted so long it was starting to creep me out.

One of these day's I'm going to retrace that route and see if it happens again.

. :meditation:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What if innocent young children are right and normal but society takes 5 years to indoctrinate them & this adult life is not really reality?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
What if innocent young children are right and normal but society takes 5 years to indoctrinate them & this adult life is not really reality?
I think this is true. Also on a spiritual level small children have their third eye or pineal gland still open. As they age is closes and hardens.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Avalon

if one chooses to go down this rabbit hole,
then there is something to consider,

at all levels, persons have always been told 'they will see someone again after passing',
by their religions, by their tv shows, all the above,

but should this be the case, when you get there, wherever the hell there is,
with this setup, that person you purport to see once there, is very possibly off on another mission, and no longer 'there' or available

so there ya are, hangin' with a bunch of other puppets, awaiting your turn to put on some different clothes and to be strung up on stage again

meaning, once again, you are never 'free', just in transition

just as it is with the king james boyz,
they are fully aware they are never 'free', that they are always a servant, and willingly accept it accordingly,

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Avalon

if one chooses to go down this rabbit hole,
then there is something to consider,

at all levels, persons have always been told 'they will see someone again after passing',
by their religions, by their tv shows, all the above,

but should this be the case, when you get there, wherever the hell there is,
with this setup, that person you purport to see once there, is very possibly off on another mission, and no longer 'there' or available

so there ya are, hangin' with a bunch of other puppets, awaiting your turn to put on some different clothes and to be strung up on stage again

meaning, once again, you are never 'free', just in transition

just as it is with the king james boyz,
they are fully aware they are never 'free', that they are always a servant, and willingly accept it accordingly,
I'm no expert on this and was raised traditional Greek Orthodox but started gravitating to eastern philosophy in my 20s because of my belief in reincarnation. I think there is validity in many of the great masters like Christ, Buddha , Mohamed, etc.. However man perverts all truths so we have to look within. I had never thought much beyond death , the cycle of reincarnation and happily ever after in heaven until I watched Initiation on Gia. Matías De Stefano went over all the dimensions starting with the big bang and going through each of the dimensions one at a time. The traditional heaven as we think of it is just a stopping point on our way up the ladder. My understanding is once we are free from the cycle of karma and reincarnation we move past the dimension we think of as haven. As far as seeing loved ones when we die if time is not measured then it is a blink of an eye before we are reunited after separations. I also think we have other families waiting for us from other incarnations and our time on the other side.

I had an odd experience once coming out of anesthesia after surgery many years ago. I was waking up and in and out and there was a group of people on the other side saying goodbye to me. There were no dead relatives or anyone I knew on earth but I knew they were a family of sorts. I was sad to be saying goodbye. It affected me because I was in the most peaceful, happy mood for weeks after that. So back to the subject are we ever free? I don't think so. I think we come from God and eventually go back to God. Yes we are puppets in a sense because we take all our experiences back to the collective consciousness.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
serve taken and returned,
well done

know a guy that drives an 18 flat rig, was on his way out again with a load, and had to pull into a small town with chest pains,
turned into a major heart attack,
ended up being airlifted to the nearest decent hospital for such things,

supposedly died 3 times on the way in,
put him on the table and fixed him up,
that was 3-4 years ago now
guy went back to driving truck in time, and just turned 65
thinking of retiring at the end of the year

regardless, I asked him more or less point blank about such things,
he made it quite clear that he had some events or recollections, but to this day will not expand on it,
whether he is trying to decide whether it was real, a dream, or just doesn't want to be portrayed as crazy, he won't talk about it

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
As far as seeing loved ones when we die if time is not measured then it is a blink of an eye before we are reunited after separations. I also think we have other families waiting for us from other incarnations and our time on the other side.
I think that is why some lost loves or even passions for things leave such big holes. Maybe why some have talent in certain areas or things come second nature and others struggle with it all.

Anyone think we come back as something else like a animal?

Do overs until we get it right before passing to the next stage? While it's cool to think we will meet up they are on their own journeys.
Maybe only using 10% of our brains means we get 10 chances and that is why we have 10 fingers to count on. LOL
What is the successful completion of that level / grade? Enlightenment? Then I think back 500 or a thousand years & how much simpler it would have been........ or would it?

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no expert on this and was raised traditional Greek Orthodox but started gravitating to eastern philosophy in my 20s because of my belief in reincarnation. I think there is validity in many of the great masters like Christ, Buddha , Mohamed, etc.. However man perverts all truths so we have to look within. I had never thought much beyond death , the cycle of reincarnation and happily ever after in heaven until I watched Initiation on Gia. Matías De Stefano went over all the dimensions starting with the big bang and going through each of the dimensions one at a time. The traditional heaven as we think of it is just a stopping point on our way up the ladder. My understanding is once we are free from the cycle of karma and reincarnation we move past the dimension we think of as haven. As far as seeing loved ones when we die if time is not measured then it is a blink of an eye before we are reunited after separations. I also think we have other families waiting for us from other incarnations and our time on the other side.

I had an odd experience once coming out of anesthesia after surgery many years ago. I was waking up and in and out and there was a group of people on the other side saying goodbye to me. There were no dead relatives or anyone I knew on earth but I knew they were a family of sorts. I was sad to be saying goodbye. It affected me because I was in the most peaceful, happy mood for weeks after that. So back to the subject are we ever free? I don't think so. I think we come from God and eventually go back to God. Yes we are puppets in a sense because we take all our experiences back to the collective consciousness.
i'm no student of anything in particular, i just know what you're putting out here carry's a lot of weight with me as i've known all of this for decades and have spent decades watching for proof of any of it...not studying through education or any intensive reading, just through observations and small tidbits of information i've run across...i've come to the conclusions you concisely convey here

i'm not able to 'teach', i can't put it into any form that's understandable...i have just known about it and have had the ability to put pieces of it together to come to the conclusions you're putting down in type

i don't really follow anyone, i just move by what my gut tells me, and observe from there

thanks for sharing, otherwise i'd not have posted much of anything about it

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
serve taken and returned,
well done

know a guy that drives an 18 flat rig, was on his way out again with a load, and had to pull into a small town with chest pains,
turned into a major heart attack,
ended up being airlifted to the nearest decent hospital for such things,

supposedly died 3 times on the way in,
put him on the table and fixed him up,
that was 3-4 years ago now
guy went back to driving truck in time, and just turned 65
thinking of retiring at the end of the year

regardless, I asked him more or less point blank about such things,
he made it quite clear that he had some events or recollections, but to this day will not expand on it,
whether he is trying to decide whether it was real, a dream, or just doesn't want to be portrayed as crazy, he won't talk about it
It might just be a deeply personal experience he isn't comfortable sharing. Sometime people who die and come back see truths about themselves that are not too flattering. I love talking to patients who have died and come back. I have gotten to pick the brains of three patients who went through the light. The stories were great. One lady was a hospital employee who coded in the cafeteria. It took a while for them to get her back. She said she was mad they brought her back. She experienced total peace love and bliss and then was rudely ripped back into her body. She was never afraid of death after that.

Another lady was in a helicopter crash and was clinically dead a while. She said she talked with Jesus and was told she had to come back to finish her mission. She was told what she was suppose to do. It was fascinating to listen to.

Then another patient was given too much blood pressure meds and she just faded away. She had the tunnel experience and once again total peace and love. Her husband noticed she was not breathing and they coded her and back she came.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was said that Nikola Tesla had an amazing natural understanding of the electrical sciences and the way the world worked. I would say it was a super natural understanding. Definately a man outside of the time he lived. To this day, as far as we know.... many of his experiments can not be replicated.
To this day much of his equipment and what papers he left are not for public consumption.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Av,

very typically, all beliefs seem to have something in common,
whether Buddha or the king james boyz or other,

we are created by some entity, we arrive here, and our goal supposedly is to get back to there, to go home,

thus begging the question,

what is the purpose of this whole charade?

we certainly do provide entertainment for someone or something,

but other than that, there really isn't anything to it,

the avg fritz lives for a few years, dies after a bit, and in less than 2 generations all remembrances of him/her is long gone

who invented the butter churn?
how about the whiskey still?
ok, how about gold and silver as money?

no one knows, and no one cares

as Omar stated, 'someone did something'

that about sizes it all up

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Av,

very typically, all beliefs seem to have something in common,
whether Buddha or the king james boyz or other,

we are created by some entity, we arrive here, and our goal supposedly is to get back to there, to go home,

thus begging the question,

what is the purpose of this whole charade?

we certainly do provide entertainment for someone or something,

but other than that, there really isn't anything to it,

the avg fritz lives for a few years, dies after a bit, and in less than 2 generations all remembrances of him/her is long gone

who invented the butter churn?
how about the whiskey still?
ok, how about gold and silver as money?

no one knows, and no one cares

as Omar stated, 'someone did something'

that about sizes it all up
I sort of thought the same thing. If the sole purpose of our existence is to provide the creator with our life experience doesn't it have enough data already.. LOL If this is true then I suppose the purpose is evolution for the creator. This stuff will make your brain hurt.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Native Americans, eastern philosophy's and many others have the transend vibe along with many ancient religions.

Life would be so easy if we knew what were were supposed to do while here? Or is that the point we should know and just do it?

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I sort of thought the same thing. If the sole purpose of our existence is to provide the creator with our life experience doesn't it have enough data already.. LOL If this is true then I suppose the purpose is evolution for the creator. This stuff will make your brain hurt.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Native Americans, eastern philosophy's and many others have the transend vibe along with many ancient religions.

Life would be so easy if we knew what were were supposed to do while here? Or is that the point we should know and just do it?
My best guess is we are suppose to love, forgive and finish our life purpose whatever that is. I was going over the lords prayer with my granddaughter. Everyone says it but have people really dissected it? We went over it word for word. Parts that stuck me were these. "Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven". When I thought about it has to mean earth and heaven are very close. That it is our will and Gods that we fill the contract on earth that we made in heaven before we came. Another part that really hits home is "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us". I take that to mean that our life's sins will be judged in the same manner we have judged and forgiven others. That is quite frightening and puts a whole new spin on not judging others.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There are many things we don't and will not understand while here. I think.

But I think that there is an enemy of our souls. Well, I know in my gut it's real.

I also know that there are ways that seem right to us, but lead to folly. I think the enemy, mentioned above, likes to create false story lines and prey on our ignorance.

I think and believe God made a way for us to understand Him, to a point. We know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. He allows us to choose.

I think His way involved Jesus Christ, but does not exclude some of the things being discussed. Many things in Creation that are too fantastic for us to comprehend.

Simple. Simply complicated.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

He is a wonderful speaker what a beautiful voice he has. Some of it reminds me of Eckhart Tolle who Wrote The Power Of Now. He talks about us humans and our "story". About how we get caught up in our story and telling everyone all about it and never really wanting a solution. He warns us to not become our story. He nailed the part about worrying. We sometimes do feel that obligation don't we?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There are many things we don't and will not understand while here. I think.

But I think that there is an enemy of our souls. Well, I know in my gut it's real.

I also know that there are ways that seem right to us, but lead to folly. I think the enemy, mentioned above, likes to create false story lines and prey on our ignorance.

I think and believe God made a way for us to understand Him, to a point. We know the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. He allows us to choose.

I think His way involved Jesus Christ, but does not exclude some of the things being discussed. Many things in Creation that are too fantastic for us to comprehend.

Simple. Simply complicated.
yes but then are those of us who just HAVE to know..lol Remember Eve and the apple :)

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
yes but then are those of us who just HAVE to know..lol Remember Eve and the apple :)

Seems to be a family trait. ;)