• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Please see this:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
A few days ago I read a post about a upcoming interview Trump did with Candace Owens. I can't remember all of it, but she brings up that she hasn't taken the jabs and that he is sorry to hear that.

I think this is it and it will be released tomorrow.

The Trump worshipers here will try to spin this but to me, it speaks volumes. You guys do what you want...I'm done hopin' as of now and focusing on circling the wagon!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Trump worshipers here will try to spin this but to me, it speaks volumes. You guys do what you want...I'm done hopin' as of now and focusing on circling the wagon!

Shootie, many are awakening to the two party controlled opposition system... appears to me that the staus quo MSM, etc. et al are pushing a civil war narrative as the two party system continues to lose total credibility... IOW the PTB are losing their ability to control the political & economic narrative.... I also suspect this is socio-political prepositioning for the next great deleveraging cycle which will crash financial assets at least 61.8%, maybe all the way to 90%... if this occurs, I anticipate disruptions in the supply system and social unrest in the medium to big cities...

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Twitter says my browser is no good can you give a quick summation?
Perhaps this will work

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Basically Orange Man says jabs are good, everyone needs a jab... do it for yourself and your country, fails to mention any of the terrible side effects and damages.
That is a deceptive interpretation of what I heard.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here's pertinent information missing from Bob's "translation" of what was said;
"If you don't want to take it, you shouldn't be forced to take it. No mandates." President Trump

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's pertinent information missing from Bob's "translation" of what was said;
"If you don't want to take it, you shouldn't be forced to take it. No mandates." President Trump

Yeah, after he spent most of the tweet selling the vax and how the vax has saved millions & millions... Orange Man trying to save his fake legacy ... he is nothing more than scamming ad man trying to influence the masses to take the jab... yeah sure, comparing COV19 to the Spanish flu and then you defend this moron... he isnt a sell out, he has always been in the club! Where is YOUR brain!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...if he 'meant more' why didn't he say more?
...if he's still got a plan, why not mention the plan? a plan? any plan?, where did that go?
...arrest Hillary, where did that go?
...we're gonna be better, but how?

there's no beef, only more filler, beginning to taste a bit like sawdust mixed with some melamine

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I figured he was controlled opposition the minute he announced his candidacy. There have plenty of confirmations since then.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
BB did he say the illegals coming through the border should get the shot also? Sorry don't have twitter.

Not in that tweet... dont know if he stated or did not make such a statement... I try to stay away from that guy, like Hoarder stated (supra), lots of conformations that he is controlled opposition.... he really doesnt have anything to say that I want to hear... almost everything out of his mouth has been either a lie or untruth....

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is proof Trump is actually in the process of dismantling the deep state. We have to witness all of this. The election fraud. The pharmaceutical corruption. Radical Joe. You wouldn’t have believed it until you saw it. Trust the strategy.

I wished I could share your optimism!

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

wastrel

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is proof Trump is actually in the process of dismantling the deep state. We have to witness all of this. The election fraud. The pharmaceutical corruption. Radical Joe. You wouldn’t have believed it until you saw it. Trust the strategy.
I have the same response to those who tell me to "trust the strategy" as I do to those who tell me to "trust the science".

No.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Maybe I’m the slow witted one but I still believe it’s more likely that Trump and Trumps ego couldn’t handle the magnitude of the mistake. I truly think he can’t face the possibility of being this wrong.

It’s the Mark Twain harder to convince a man he’s been fooled scenarios imo

His instincts failed him, except for his statements that it can’t be forced it has to be choosen.

Trump Is smart and savvy but not scientifically technical. He had a whole slew of experts to choose from to get it right but sadly 100% of them were corrupt. Much like the Republicans as a whole

A whole list of corrupt actors exploited him during his term including his own running mate

Last edited:

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Worth a listen to...

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
This may be true, but I have been struggling with his pro-vax cheerleading since the early days of his pushing HCQ.

He is doubling, tripling down on the shots, and I simply cannot reconcile his public behavior.

I remain pro DJT, but he is gradually losing me with his booster and "saving millions of lives."

The MRNA shot is a Russian roulette death jab.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Trump appointing someone to the Supreme Court who helped get the patriot act passed wasn’t a clear enough sign?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The MRNA shot is a Russian roulette death jab.

Except that the mRNA gun has five rounds in the cylinder.

I made the call three days after the election in 2016 that should Trump be an actual opponent of the deep state, he'd be dead a week after inauguration.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump appointing someone to the Supreme Court who helped get the patriot act passed wasn’t a clear enough sign?

I posted a longer list somewhere on the forum, but just a quick recap...

*Increased government spending to an all-time high, including increasing the funding of the intelligence agencies that illegally spied on him.
*Attacked Syria after a false flag event, and lied to the American people on TV, claiming it's to save children from chemical weapons.
*Tried to have Julian Assange assassinated in the Ecuadorian Embassy, after Assange helped to expose Clinton.
*Appointed Barr (CIA Asset & Jeffery Epstein's lawyer) to become Attorney General. Barr then covers up Epstein's disposal.
*Creates a new Red Flag System for gun owners by which the Fed spies hand out information to local law enforcement.
*Sells weapons to, and rents American soldiers to Saudi Arabia.
*Assassinated top Iranian general, after tricking him into entering Iraq.
*Appointed Rothschild's money manager to be the Secretary of the Treasury.
*Appoints Kavanaugh (Patriot Act) and Barret (forced-vaxer) to the Supreme Court.
*Allowed Fauci to close the country down, and create a medical police state.
*Signed an executive order to connect homeland security to vaccines 3 months before covid outbreak was announced.
*Promoted lethal ventilator machines at the RNC.
*Lured his supporters to the capital on Jan. 6th in order to have them arrested as political prisoners.
*Oversaw Operation Warp Speed to use taxpayers' money to pay for taxpayers' executions via poisonous injection.

And, yes, Biden is worse than Trump! But, the point is that it was a progression. Trump paved the road for Biden's tanks.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
You guys win the Trump argument on the merits (no sarcasm, I concede) but where this discussion always fails is

I vote for the least worst candidate that’s viable

Others don’t think voting makes a difference, or vote for a principled but unknown (unelectable) candidate

He was indisputably better than Hildabeast or Shits and Giggles

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
You guys win the Trump argument on the merits (no sarcasm, I concede) but where this discussion always fails is

I vote for the least worst candidate that’s viable

Others don’t think voting makes a difference, or vote for a principled but unknown (unelectable) candidate

He was indisputably better than Hildabeast or Shits and Giggles

I still love POTUS DJT, but my real problem is with the vax.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
1640128746499.png