• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You guys win the Trump argument on the merits (no sarcasm, I concede) but where this discussion always fails is

I vote for the least worst candidate that’s viable

Others don’t think voting makes a difference, or vote for a principled but unknown (unelectable) candidate

He was indisputably better than Hildabeast or Shits and Giggles
Why did he go against the illegal invasion though??

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Like the rest of DC, its all for show.

Trump had a chance to fire Fauci and convict Hillary and her cronies but didn't.

Epstein died on his watch.

As bad as Biden's pull out from Afghanistan was, Trump didn't even pull out.

This stuff is faker than pro wrestling.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
DAM YOU SHOOT, WHAT HAPPENED TO TRUST THE PLAN LOL
It's a 3 ring circus SF. I had my head on a swivel trying to keep up until I realized it was best to simply disengage from all the noise and stop expecting Trump and the Plan to come riding over the hill to save us from communism.

My life is much less stressful and complicated now. Whatever happens, or doesn't happen is not dependent on if I'm paying attention or not so I'll save my energy in case the Plan is actually real! If that happens, I'll know it. No need to sit through endless internet videos and reading endless opinion pieces from internet celebrities interpreting 3-4 year old messages

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Why did he go against the illegal invasion though??

Because he loves the country and knows that invasions are nothing but bad for everyone already here

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Can anyone else verify this?

1640207633904.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
That’s a weak answer President Trump. How hard is it to say that “my direct involvement could prejudice the case similar to the several times my predecessor Obama interfered with active cases. I expect the professionals in the DOJ to objectively review and fairly determine which cases are and aren’t prosecuted.

Then he turns to camera and bursts out laughing

Then he goes into a rant about the deep stink of the deep state and the good old boy network and explains that the function of the FBI and DOJ is to protect the Democrats

Then he gets the standing ovation,

My man’s mojo is slipping a bit

Last edited:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Clintons are good people.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If only all of us could be assured to get saline like him and the other elites that got the "vaccine".
I don't think they got saline. I do not think they ever would have released this without a real vaccine. Its just not the same one we get.

lukdiver

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I disagree, there is too much evidence out there in the VAERS data-base about 5% of the batches having 100% of the deaths and that evidence from Australia of Pfizer employees & friends getting 'special' batches. Could be quality control issues in the mass produced batches but that one article showing the waves of 'bad' batches coming in sequence from the 3 manufacturers looks nefarious. Life is simpler being a PureBlood.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The art of the deal, "convince your base to take the vaccine we leave you alone".

Smells like a big psyop set up... everything from jail for Hillary, draining the swamp, etc.... the whole thing, the Shrub, Obama, Trump and now Biden, one big prewritten shit show.... doesnt matter who sits in the seats (POTUS or CONgress, Dem or Rep), the agendas policies ALWAYS live on.... the political machinery like the financial economy is totally captured and has been since pre FDR in the thirties.... its time to start realizing that the U.S. is just a commercial colony doing the bidding & business for its hidden owners. All the talk about restricting 2A is pure nonsense, 2A stands to protect the business from sea to shining sea and it doesnt cost the owners anything extra for the added layer of national security...

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To all the folks who are triggered by Trump supporting the Covid-19 vaccines.... listen to 12 minutes out of this video.

I don't listen to The Dilley Show but the title on this one was interesting so I listened to a portion of it. He speaks to the folks who voice comments like yours. Listen from approximately the 22:58 mark to about the 34:30 mark. Dilley is crude and uses foul language but most people already know that about him.

The Dilley Show 12/22/2021
Why Your Being Mad at Trump Doesn't Matter... For Now W/ Author Brenden Dilley 12/22/2021
Published on December 22, 2021 by The Dilley Show

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Something isn't right in this video. I see a tired old man. Maybe he isn't well. Maybe he has given up or maybe they have something on him He has lost his spirit. He is pushing the vaccine but doesn't feel it should be required. I think he really believes the vaccine is for the greater good. Whatever is going on his time is over. I think he did what he could do to hold a place in time and stop Hilary but I don't see Trump as our future.

gnome

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever is going on his time is over. I think he did what he could do to hold a place in time and stop Hilary but I don't see Trump as our future.
Agreed, but what do you see as our future?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
To all the folks who are triggered by Trump supporting the Covid-19 vaccines.... listen to 12 minutes out of this video.

I don't listen to The Dilley Show but the title on this one was interesting so I listened to a portion of it. He speaks to the folks who voice comments like yours. Listen from approximately the 22:58 mark to about the 34:30 mark. Dilley is crude and uses foul language but most people already know that about him.

The Dilley Show 12/22/2021
Why Your Being Mad at Trump Doesn't Matter... For Now W/ Author Brenden Dilley 12/22/2021
Published on December 22, 2021 by The Dilley Show
I watched it. Like everyone else I am confused about Trump. I just don't see the plan anymore. :(

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Agreed, but what do you see as our future?
Full steam ahead China style. Our lives controlled by electronic money, passports and social credit score. I think AI is an agenda. Then somewhere down the road an uprising and war. I think we just have to look at history to see what's coming.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Lt. Col. Potter points out that Trump recently pledged not to prosecute Hunter Biden. Meanwhile, Trump continues to promote a poison that has killed hundreds of thousands of people.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I watched it. Like everyone else I am confused about Trump. I just don't see the plan anymore. :(

As I predicted, he is nothing more than controlled opposition... did he attack the deep state? No. Did he authorize the DOJ, etc. to investgate Crooked Hillary or Hunter Biden, etc... ??? Did he withdraw troops from Afghanistan, Iraq & Syria, ect.... About the only thing that occurred during his presidency was a reduction in energy prices, which TPTB lowered to gather political support for Orange Man and forget about the unconstitutional policies that were enacted under the Shrub & Obama... The Trump rally effectively created amnesia in the herd, for they forgot about the Patriot Acts, ACA, the WTC & Pentagon treasons, etc., etc., etc....

This was well played by TPTB.... And now the common herds attention has been totally distracted by a supposed stolen election, an incompetant POTUS and a fear based fake plandemic....

Its all preplanned & one big ACT to control the narrative and populations expectations... there is no REAL shortages of goods, its just political, financial & economic management of the herd....

Trumps a con man & a fraud just playing his role in the billionaire club....

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Trump worked alone. Who else has come out with what he has in regards to most of the dealings in the way our country is run. It isn't his responsibility to fix everything.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
And I almost forgot, his full support for vax jab... selling this poison to his ignorant supporters.... if this doesnt reveal his true intentions as a member of the club, nothing will.... he has all of the available data that reveals the consequences of the jab, etc.. Yet he continues to endorse the political policies that support the jab & the fake plandemic...

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nice family ya got there Donald. Be a real shame if 'something' happened to them.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Trump worked alone. Who else has come out with what he has in regards to most of the dealings in the way our country is run. It isn't his responsibility to fix everything.
Yeah BS, Trump never worked alone, there was all kinds of collusions... all the attacks against Trump were staged to grow his popularity, in the end he didnt do crap except to energize a frustrated electorate which resulted in them forgetting about all of the previous treasons committed by the former POTUS' and CONgress's...

We already knew what was taking place, it was no big secret how the country was being run.... Trump gave the herd a dose of false hopium that voting & politîcal process matters....

"It isnt his responsibility to fix everything" is such a cop out... and you just verified why political process & democracy is a fraud... he didnt fix crap for 4 years and continued all of the previous instituted policies, while adding the plandemic & jab.... lame duck comes to mind but that was his role, which was to sell by trickery the electorate into hopium & to create a new narrative that erased all of the former treasonous acts from the voters consciousness... it was well played by TPTB, which is why they retain control over the populace even when they lie, cheat, steal, exploit & murder....

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah BS, Trump never worked alone, there was all kinds of collusions... all the attacks against Trump were staged to grow his popularity, in the end he didnt do crap except to energize a frustrated electorate which resulted in them forgetting about all of the previous treasons committed by the former POTUS' and CONgress's...

We already knew what was taking place, it was no big secret how the country was being run.... Trump gave the herd a dose of false hopium that voting & politîcal process matters....

"It isnt his responsibility to fix everything" is such a cop out... and you just verified why political process & democracy is a fraud... he didnt fix crap for 4 years and continued all of the previous instituted policies, while adding the plandemic & jab.... lame duck comes to mind but that was his role, which was to sell by trickery the electorate into hopium & to create a new narrative that erased all of the former treasonous acts from the voters consciousness... it was well played by TPTB, which is why they retain control over the populace even when they lie, cheat, steal, exploit & murder....
He could have fixed it all if he was a dictator. He really exposed how much fraud there was. Who's responsible for fixing it, BB?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
He could have fixed it all if he was a dictator. He really exposed how much fraud there was. Who's responsible for fixing it, BB?
You dont get it... nothing is broken, its all working as designed... they have you looking for a savior to fix what you have been led to believe is a broken system... its not broken, it remains in a perpetual state based upon chaos and fear. By this means the electorate & populace look for saviors to save themselves from the chaos & fear... its political management 101, creating a perpetual need for the fiction call government... a matrix of fictions by which the real PTB rule over the peasants and slaves using politcal agents & machinery. Its all mostly illusio n tjat must be constantly reinforced via propaghanda and fear.... Trump is just an actor in the script, no different than Bush, Obama, Biden, etc...

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies." -- Georgetown Professor Emeritus of History, Carro lQuigley in the book "Tragedy & Hope"

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
One guy in your lifetime tried to fight the globalists for you and this is what he gets.

Pure absolute delusion based upon unreal hopium... below is an incomplete list of many but not all of the PROMISES Trump made to the public to get elected...

Was a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Hillary as promised? Was Bengazi investigated & exposed as promised? Was Obama Care / the ACA repealed as promisef? Were the borders secured and illegal immigration curtailed as promised? Did he place a lifetime ban on Foreign Lobbyists as promised? Did he create an infrastructure fund and invest $550 bb in infrastructure as promised? He declared China a currency manipulor then reversed himself! Did he bring back manufacturing as promised? Did he grow the economy 4% per year as promised? Promised to save the coal industry? Did he renegotiate the Iran deal as promised? Did he rebuild the Navy & Marine Corp as promised? Did he fulfill his promise to cut spending? Did he cancel all funding to sanctuary cities as promised? Did he scale back the Dept of Education as promised? Did he eliminate commn core as promised? Did he approve the Ketstone XL project as promised? Did he open up libel laws as promised? Promised to change the vaccination schedule for children.

There are many, many more promises this orange clown made that were never acted upon....

You can best bet that Hillary WAS NOT the chosen one to occupy the seat of POTUS... Trump was the chosen savior to sell the public hope and erase all of the policies the former POTUS enacted....

YOU got played and just refuse to admit it!

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Pure absolute delusion based upon unreal hopium... below is an incomplete list of many but not all of the PROMISES Trump made to the public to get elected...

Was a special prosecutor appointed to investigate Hillary as promised? Was Bengazi investigated & exposed as promised? Was Obama Care / the ACA repealed as promisef? Were the borders secured and illegal immigration curtailed as promised? Did he place a lifetime ban on Foreign Lobbyists as promised? Did he create an infrastructure fund and invest $550 bb in infrastructure as promised? He declared China a currency manipulor then reversed himself! Did he bring back manufacturing as promised? Did he grow the economy 4% per year as promised? Promised to save the coal industry? Did he renegotiate the Iran deal as promised? Did he rebuild the Navy & Marine Corp as promised? Did he fulfill his promise to cut spending? Did he cancel all funding to sanctuary cities as promised? Did he scale back the Dept of Education as promised? Did he eliminate commn core as promised? Did he approve the Ketstone XL project as promised? Did he open up libel laws as promised? Promised to change the vaccination schedule for children.

There are many, many more promises this orange clown made that were never acted upon....

You can best bet that Hillary WAS NOT the chosen one to occupy the seat of POTUS... Trump was the chosen savior to sell the public hope and erase all of the policies the former POTUS enacted....

You have some valid points, but he DID eliminate the mandate/penalty for Obamacare, thus making it optional and not mandatory. He made progress on other items but was fought every step of the way, and unfortunatley most of his progress will be short lived and not permanent. Of course, whenever liberals and the communists make progress, it is permanent and never rolled back. Conservatives must play offense instead of constant prevent defense that just tries to slow them down.

It's pretty amazing that he got the wall started, funded, and partially built. No one else could have pulled that off. Overall, I still rate him the best Pres. of my lifetime. Better than even Reagan by far.

If he accomplished nothing else, he prevented that demon Hillary from occupying the white house.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You can best bet that Hillary WAS NOT the chosen one to occupy the seat of POTUS
i can believe this

they kept it from her, twice.....

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Sitting on your ass and pointing out the faults of other people is self centered and lazy. Any fool can do it and most do.
I appreciate the things President Trump accomplished and most importantly the things he tried to do. And got zero help from his own party.

If you want to be angry at someone you would do better to be angry with the so called conservatives and the traitorous maggots that make up the republican party.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Sitting on your ass and pointing out the faults of other people is self centered and lazy. Any fool can do it and most do.
I appreciate the things President Trump accomplished and most importantly the things he tried to do. And got zero help from his own party.

If you want to be angry at someone you would do better to be angry with the so called conservatives and the traitorous maggots that make up the republican party.

I’m still pro Trump, I just think he’s a bit out of rhetorical practice. He’s so smart he work from his gut. But over time, he needs at least a consultant or focus group to give him the sentiment of the population. I’m not suggesting he should make his rap fit the polls but what “real Americans” think, is something Trump ought to want to understand