• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If you want to be angry at someone you would do better to be angry with the so called conservatives and the traitorous maggots that make up the republican party.
we may be there now...we may never get where they actually want to be

but isn't that sorta what he turned out to be?

he was hell bent on tagging himself as a Republican and where we are today is 'without Hillary'

and if they didn't want her, we are certainly better off with out her

and how spelt out is anything today? we're only 'watching', we don't have a full synopsis of what they're doing

he's not a hero...per se

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
You have some valid points, but he DID eliminate the mandate/penalty for Obamacare, thus making it optional and not mandatory. He made progress on other items but was fought every step of the way, and unfortunatley most of his progress will be short lived and not permanent. Of course, whenever liberals and the communists make progress, it is permanent and never rolled back. Conservatives must play offense instead of constant prevent defense that just tries to slow them down.

It's pretty amazing that he got the wall started, funded, and partially built. No one else could have pulled that off. Overall, I still rate him the best Pres. of my lifetime. Better than even Reagan by far.

If he accomplished nothing else, he prevented that demon Hillary from occupying the white house.

I can attest that I had high hopes that Trump was going to be a refreshing change in D.C... mainly because I was trapped by the quality of candidates, Hillary on one side, Trump on the other... however from the git, I was highly suspect of him as he is a high ranking member of the billionaires club, a TV actor and salesman, not much different than Ron Reagan the actor salesman.... illegally banning bump stocks via EO, supporting the unproven vax, along with a very long line of broken promises that did not even begin to seriously effect the long train of policy exploutations & abuses of power....

Anybody but Hillary was his rallying call as the common majority electorate despised her... hence the rise of the Hillary surrogate to protect the entrenched policies and status quo... the more the MSM deployed ridiculous attacks against the herds savior that was sold as the political underdog, the more the herd loved him and had false confidence in him.... No one talked anymore about the real perpetrators of 911, the schemes to invage Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya & Syria, Obama care, illegal immigration and human trafficking remained unrepealed & in tact... the ATF Mexican gun running, etc. all fell out of the news cycle and consciousness of the voters... the fake political attacks on Trump dominated the news cycle until they brought out the Wuhan controversy, fake plandemic, vax and stolen election... which now dominate the news cycle.... the system may appear chaotic but it is highly managed by the MSM to appear in such a way as to direct all attention away from the real news that an informed public in a real democracy should possess.

Its all one big shit show directed to manage the publics expectations thru fear and hopium.... There really was no free choice when the two candidates were Hillary & Trump... just like the system is designed. Both of them ARE MEMBERS OF THE ELITE ESTABLISHMENT playing their chosen roles in maintaining establishment control over the political, economic & financial machinery.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
we may be there now...we may never get where they actually want to be

but isn't that sorta what he turned out to be?

he was hell bent on tagging himself as a Republican and where we are today is 'without Hillary'

and if they didn't want her, we are certainly better off with out her

and how spelt out is anything today? we're only 'watching', we don't have a full synopsis of what they're doing

he's not a hero...per se

Trump was a political donor & financial contributor to the Dem party and a life long Democrat, until his role called for him to switch hit and change parties.... in doing so, he was appointed to POTUS office by the PTB. TPTB needed an interim saleman actor and they put one in office... someone that, just like Obamas "change you can believe in" could sway the ignorant public into believing that he could change the system, aka indict Hillary, drain the swamp, and curtail illegal immigration... what a joke, the wall was already being built, he didnt do crap except talk about it...

Yeah, you got played and your bamboozled by your Orange Man savior that was gonna ride in with cavalry and save you from the so called bad policies for you but good for the D.C. & NYC elites, etc... LMAO

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, you got played and your bamboozled by your Orange Man savior that was gonna ride in with cavalry and save you from the so called bad policies for you but good for the D.C. & NYC elites, etc... LMAO
i get the sentiment, but as logic dictated, he was the 'lesser of two evils'

and there's not much reason to laugh out loud, you're trapped too

but you know that

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If orange man is just another spoke in the wheel...another brick in the globalist wall...then why steal an election in the wee hours to toss him out of office? I fail to see how many of the events that have transpired since 2016 have really helped move "the plan" forward.

Now there's a wildly unpopular diaper wearing racist loser in the white house who's having difficulty even getting UN agendas pushed through a legislative branch his own party dominates. Opinion of mainstream media is at an all time low. It doesn't appear TPTB have really benefited much from 45s reign.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
If orange man is just another spoke in the wheel...another brick in the globalist wall...then why steal an election in the wee hours to toss him out of office? I fail to see how many of the events that have transpired since 2016 have really helped move "the plan" forward.

Now there's a wildly unpopular diaper wearing racist loser in the white house who's having difficulty even getting UN agendas pushed through a legislative branch his own party dominates. Opinion of mainstream media is at an all time low. It doesn't appear TPTB have really benefited much from 45s reign.

Facts? Ow ow my head stop making me think!

. :2 thumbs up:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Trump pissed off NATO/pentagram warmongers by not pushing new warmongering adventures. He took the US out of the Paris climate scam pissing off the UN crowd. He pissed off the industrial medical complex by withdrawing US funding to the WHO. He pissed off the "no borders" crowd by having his INS crew actually recognize US immigration law.

Having a bit of difficulty seeing how DJT has been a friend to mine own enemies when so many of his policies were reversed immediately upon former vice president "poopy pants" allegedly assuming the mantle of Amerika's top muppet.

Are we all 100% certain we've not just witnessed an imperfect man trying desperately to change a totally corrupt system from within while battling nearly every aspect of our own federal regime, numerous state regimes, the mainstream media, the UN, the WHO, NATO, etc? Isn't it just possible 45 was doing what he thought was right to cut some unhealthy international ties to help middle class Americans?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Trump pissed off NATO/pentagram warmongers by not pushing new warmongering adventures. He took the US out of the Paris climate scam pissing off the UN crowd. He pissed off the industrial medical complex by withdrawing US funding to the WHO. He pissed off the "no borders" crowd by having his INS crew actually recognize US immigration law.

Having a bit of difficulty seeing how DJT has been a friend to mine own enemies when so many of his policies were reversed immediately upon former vice president "poopy pants" allegedly assuming the mantle of Amerika's top muppet.

Are we all 100% certain we've not just witnessed an imperfect man trying desperately to change a totally corrupt system from within while battling nearly every aspect of our own federal regime, numerous state regimes, the mainstream media, the UN, the WHO, NATO, etc? Isn't it just possible 45 was doing what he thought was right to cut some unhealthy international ties to help middle class Americans?

Naw, just a shit show, they are all in it together... like Trump said " Europe will pay their fair share to supporting & maintaining NATO", never happened, almost everything he promised was a failure to deliver, just a Quigley said the politics would be in his book.... again all of it moved the nation beyond 911 perps, Unpatriot Acts, Obama Care, and all the other nonsense... under Trump all the social distractions increased, ANTIFA, BLM, the Plandemic, etc... it is a system of rotating political actors playing their roles to continue the state policies. One after another, dem or rep, the faces and names change, and endless stream of broken promises and nothing ever changes... it doesnt change because the system isnt broken and the gate keepers continue to create their illusions of political & economic freedoms.... that was some choice, Hillary or Trump, and its blatantly staring us in the face, over & over...

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You guys win the Trump argument on the merits (no sarcasm, I concede) but where this discussion always fails is

I vote for the least worst candidate that’s viable

Others don’t think voting makes a difference, or vote for a principled but unknown (unelectable) candidate

He was indisputably better than Hildabeast or Shits and Giggles
I disagree. When you are faced with a good cop and a bad cop, it is reasonable to breathe a sigh of relief when the good cop walks into the room instead of the bad cop. But you should not lift a finger to help either of them put you in jail.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sitting on your ass and pointing out the faults of other people is self centered and lazy. Any fool can do it and most do.
I appreciate the things President Trump accomplished and most importantly the things he tried to do. And got zero help from his own party.

If you want to be angry at someone you would do better to be angry with the so called conservatives and the traitorous maggots that make up the republican party.

We wouldn't have had a Trump if we had conservative representation.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I disagree. When you are faced with a good cop and a bad cop, it is reasonable to breathe a sigh of relief when the good cop walks into the room instead of the bad cop. But you should not lift a finger to help either of them put you in jail.

Great analogy.....

If Trump is so smart and wise and really cares about the American people, then why does he support the status quo and recommend taking the jab when there is so much evidence that states the jabs are ineffective, untested, outrightly dangerous and a health hazard....

Covid Vaccination Has Produced a Reported 31,014 Deaths and 2,890,600 Injuries in Europe

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Great analogy.....

If Trump is so smart and wise and really cares about the American people, then why does he support the status quo and recommend taking the jab when there is so much evidence that states the jabs are ineffective, untested, outrightly dangerous and a health hazard....

Covid Vaccination Has Produced a Reported 31,014 Deaths and 2,890,600 Injuries in Europe

I've heard the argument that if the jabs hadn't come out so quickly, there would still be lockdowns. But it is puzzling that given the damage they do that the jabe are still being pumped.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got nothing. I don't trust anything anymore.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So now you think its hilarious? Wow. How anti- American of you Bob. Proudly laughing in the faces of your fellow Countrymen and forum brethren. Classy stuff.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
a couple of questions if you guys can pardon the interruption for a bit,

if as most of us suspect, the 2020 election was not on the up and up,
then why is it such a leap in logic that this was also responsible for 2016?

is it fair to ask if tramp was groomed like the others prior to him, as he has been hobknobbing with the poli scene for years?

can it be asked if the house and senate were setup to counter anything he could try to move forward?
much of what he stated could not politically occur in our system, as the system blocked him at every turn
the poli system crucified him

the house, the senate, the black robes, the governors, etc all either harassing him or blocking his every move

so there is that

Last edited:

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211224-171314~2.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
To all the folks who are triggered by Trump supporting the Covid-19 vaccines.... listen to 12 minutes out of this video.

I don't listen to The Dilley Show but the title on this one was interesting so I listened to a portion of it. He speaks to the folks who voice comments like yours. Listen from approximately the 22:58 mark to about the 34:30 mark. Dilley is crude and uses foul language but most people already know that about him.

The Dilley Show 12/22/2021
Why Your Being Mad at Trump Doesn't Matter... For Now W/ Author Brenden Dilley 12/22/2021
Published on December 22, 2021 by The Dilley Show

He makes a reasonable point but the naysayers will call this the 4d chess excuse

Essentially
- Trump knows nothing he says now will hurt him in 2 years when the campaign starts
- Trump has always exploited the press by tricking them into covering him, he’ll say whatever he needs to to get coverage
- His vax happy talk is to sucker the press into coverage because they think they’ll be driving a wedge between Trump and his base
- Trump assesses that keeping his name in the forefront is all that matters so he runs his mouth to make it happen

-

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

then why is it such a leap in logic was also responsible for 2016?

is it fair to ask if tramp was groomed like the others prior to him, as he has been hobknobbing with the poli scene for years?

can it be asked if the house and senate were setup to counter anything he could try to move forward?
much of what he stated could not politically occur in our system, as they system blocked him at every turn

the house, the senate, the black robes, the governors, etc all either harassing him or blocking his every move

so there is that
As plausible an explanation as any others. I expect they’ve pull pulling the strings for years

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

then why is it such a leap in logic was also responsible for 2016?

much of what he stated could not politically occur in our system, as they system blocked him at every turn

so there is that
I read quite a while back President Trump was told he would have a complete plan laid out by both the republican house and senate to fully repeal obamacare on his desk on the day he was inaugurated. The plan the republicans told the American people over and over again they would implement for the entire 8 years hussein was in office.

There was no plan to repeal obamacare on his desk, because the republicans had never even started one and had no plans to start one.

I still respect and admire what Trump tried to do, and I fucking hate republicans more and more every day. The voters gave them everything they asked for and they betrayed us every step of the way.

. :give finger:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I saw repukes so anxious to attack one of "their own"...the man's name was Ron Paul. Yet they dealt with that apparent threat very differently than they did orange man. They co-opted Dr. Paul by temporarily adopting his issues as their own and then having their media lackeys pretend like he didn't exist.

Trump they just openly rebelled against. Mittens Romney and McCain's GF Linda didn't even bother wearing gloves...they just seemed emotionally invested in despising the man and everything he ever stood for. It was pretty odd even for warmongering rinos to get their panties so bunched up. The neocons HATE the man with a passion that kind of warmed my heart.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
lol That was funny, I'd rank Owens' and Trump's IQ above any of the goobers on the panel ridiculing them.

Trump said he doesn't like the mandates and he doesn't like masks in skools. Big effing deal. Then one of them of course tossed in some ray-cis rubbish. "Donald Trump ain't never met a black woman he don't hate." Yeah whatever, if you say so fool.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

That, right there, is proof that Trump is actually against us. I'm not a well-connect billionaire, and I saw there was a problem with the "vaccines" before they were even made available to the general public. Trump has to know. Hundreds of thousand of people have DIED because of the vaccines. There are NO excuses for defending the killer injections, none.

Last edited:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
lol That was funny, I'd rank Owens' and Trump's IQ above any of the goobers on the panel ridiculing them.

Trump said he doesn't like the mandates and he doesn't like masks in skools. Big effing deal. Then one of them of course tossed in some ray-cis rubbish. "Donald Trump ain't never met a black woman he don't hate." Yeah whatever, if you say so fool.

I had to filter out all that shit and focus on what DJT actually said , like

No one is dying from the vaccination
I made 3 terrific vaccines
You fully protected if you have the vaccine

who the hell is feeding him this info?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

WikiLeaks Reveals DNC Elevated Trump to Help Clinton​

"According to an email from Marissa Astor, Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook’s assistant, to Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, the campaign knew Trump was going to run, and pushed his legitimacy as a candidate. WikiLeaks’ release shows that it was seen as in Clinton’s best interest to run against Trump in the general election. The memo, sent to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) also reveals the DNC and Clinton campaign were strategizing on behalf of their candidate at the very beginning of the primaries. 'We think our goals mirror those of the DNC,' stated the memo, attached to the email under the title 'muddying the waters.'

The memo named Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson as wanted candidates. 'We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them seriously,' the memo noted.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The mainstream media was more than willing to do the Clinton campaign and DNC’s work for them by creating a narrative that the 2016 presidential elections was about Hillary Clinton vs. Donald Trump."

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
^^

That makes a lot of sense, the masters of manipulation thought they’d hand pick the losing candidate.

Make it a good show, like the Washington Generals do every game against the globetrotters.

Just underestimated a bit of Trumps popularity and their own toxicity

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can attest that I had high hopes that Trump was going to be a refreshing change in D.C... mainly because I was trapped by the quality of candidates, Hillary on one side, Trump on the other... however from the git, I was highly suspect of him as he is a high ranking member of the billionaires club, a TV actor and salesman, not much different than Ron Reagan the actor salesman.... illegally banning bump stocks via EO, supporting the unproven vax, along with a very long line of broken promises that did not even begin to seriously effect the long train of policy exploutations & abuses of power....

Anybody but Hillary was his rallying call as the common majority electorate despised her... hence the rise of the Hillary surrogate to protect the entrenched policies and status quo... the more the MSM deployed ridiculous attacks against the herds savior that was sold as the political underdog, the more the herd loved him and had false confidence in him.... No one talked anymore about the real perpetrators of 911, the schemes to invage Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya & Syria, Obama care, illegal immigration and human trafficking remained unrepealed & in tact... the ATF Mexican gun running, etc. all fell out of the news cycle and consciousness of the voters... the fake political attacks on Trump dominated the news cycle until they brought out the Wuhan controversy, fake plandemic, vax and stolen election... which now dominate the news cycle.... the system may appear chaotic but it is highly managed by the MSM to appear in such a way as to direct all attention away from the real news that an informed public in a real democracy should possess.

Its all one big shit show directed to manage the publics expectations thru fear and hopium.... There really was no free choice when the two candidates were Hillary & Trump... just like the system is designed. Both of them ARE MEMBERS OF THE ELITE ESTABLISHMENT playing their chosen roles in maintaining establishment control over the political, economic & financial machinery.

The shooting in Las Vegas has seemed to disappear from memory.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The shooting in Las Vegas has seemed to disappear from memory.

Yup, poof down the black memory hole like everything else.... TPTB have the the memory loss & distraction schemes doqn to a fine art... the actors come and go but the system always remains the same...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That, right there, is proof that Trump is actually against us. I'm not a well-connect billionaire, and I saw there was a problem with the "vaccines" before they were even made available to the general public. Trump has to know. Hundreds of thousand of people have DIED because of the vaccines. There are NO excuses for defending the killer injections, none.

Why would he "Have" to know that? Hundreds of millions of people don't believe that still.

I think I've come to the conclusion that Trump certainly had a role to play and he played it brilliantly. And he was not playing the tune of the DS. He's also an old guy back from the times where a supposed Polio vaccine saved many lives and just believes in the things. If that also meant keeping the DS off guard and thinking all is still going according to plan then all the better for those that may be working against them.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed". -- Friedrich Nietzsche

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed". -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Conspiracy theorist is the new phrase for non believers.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My dear old mother thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist. She says I spend too much time in the wrong parts of the internet. I haven't told her I come here :-).
:rotf: Someone is deluded. Maybe we will know the whole truth one day.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

much of what he stated could not politically occur in our system, as the system blocked him at every turn

so there is that
Does anybody honestly believe the ego of the hag would allow that genuine embarrassment to occur?

Read the EOs by DJT. Think logically.

Listen to President Trump's his message from start to finish. Refer back to the EO's

President Trump signed into Law a Mighty,, Powerful, and extremely threatening Executive Order that seizes the funds punishes those involved in Human Rghts and Corruption.

Not long after the Clinton's are flying commercial airlines. Again, think logically.

Hillary-Clinton-DCA.png

4E12315200000578-0-image-a-37_1531165576752.jpg

As soon as President Trump took office there he started attacking these gigantic Demons with presidential memorandum like
"Barring international non-governmental organizations that perform or promote abortions from receiving US government funding"(Mexico City policy) as an example in theme.

Qanon-Photo-Gitmo-570x350.png

To quote Bob

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Naw, he isnt a globalist....

Trump properties in different countries like Canada, Panama, Israel, Dubai, Mexico, South Korea, Uruguay, India, Turkey, and the Philippines. He also has interest and a stakeholder in numerous properties in different countries.

Trump, the Globalist Plutocrat

In case there was still any doubt, Davos showed us who Donald Trump really is: a member of the globalist plutocracy. Strip the racism from his nationalist appeal and there is nothing there. It’s camouflage for his service to the global billionaire class from which he comes. (My emphasis)

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that this new Netflix series just came out recently - I've watched two episodes and thought it was hilarious (crude language though)...there is a "shadow govt" of masked powerful people who oversee a team that makes conspiracy theories. The team hangs out at a place called McUltra's and they go down the gambit of "conspiracy theories".

Anyway...probably nothing to do with this thread, but fun nonetheless.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Edit - Lord that Hillary is ginormous in that photo

Clinton’s may be flying commercial but I’ll bet on prop planes they put her on one side and everyone else on the other