• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
yep…He didn’t take Peters sword away from him , told him to put it up cause he may need it later
The point I was making wasn't about violence. The Republican party didn't and still doesn't need to turn to violence. They simply needed to clearly and robustly oppose the evil agenda instead of conceding one terrible thing after another and simply saying "well there's anothing we can do about that now" every time the Democrats passed an evil law.

And in fact, it is of course worse than that because the Republicans passed plenty of evil laws themselves.

The problem is not at all that Christ's way didn't work. The problem is that the Republican party never tried Christ's way since they long ago abandoned the idea of Christian morality.

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The problem was not at all that Christ's way didn't work. The problem was that the Republican party never tried Christ's way since they long ago abandoned the idea of Christian morality.

+100

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
The point I was making wasn't about violence. The Republican party didn't and still doesn't need to turn to violence. They simply needed to clearly and robustly oppose the evil agenda instead of conceding one terrible thing after another and simply saying "well there's anothing we can do about that now" every time the Democrats passed an evil law.

And in fact, it is of course worse than that because the Republicans passed plenty of evil laws themselves.

The problem was not at all that Christ's way didn't work. The problem was that the Republican party never tried Christ's way since they long ago abandoned the idea of Christian morality.

The entire politicsl process is a controlled prewritten opera with the good guys and bad guys constantly trading places to keep the electorate in a solid state of confusion, hope & fear.... its one big theatrical production controlled by the heads of the two parties that answer to the real PTB.

You guys are just to smart to fall for this programmed nonsense... JMO

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies". -- Carroll Quigley

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There are two different types of people in the world, those who want to know, and those who want to believe.
Friedrich Nietzsche

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.
Mark twain

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The entire politicsl process is a controlled prewritten opera with the good guys and bad guys constantly trading places to keep the electorate in a solid state of confusion, hope & fear.... its one big theatrical production controlled by the heads of the two parties that answer to the real PTB.

You guys are just to smart to fall for this programmed nonsense... JMO

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies". -- Carroll Quigley
Indeed.

I think (hope anyway) almost everyone here knows this, and that was implicit in the point I was making. You may have understood this (that I understood) too - it wasn't quite clear from what you stated which is why I am making my understanding explicit.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I hold David Martin in high esteem. I think he’s going after pharma in the courts. Haven’t heard the vid yet but it’s saved

and

From his own web-site: https://www.davidmartin.world/about/ we read:

"Dr. Martin is a Batten Fellow at the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business Administration. He served as Chair of Economic Innovation for the UN-affiliated Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization and has served as an advisor to numerous Central Banks, global economic forums, the World Bank and International Finance Corporation, and national governments."

Here's his corporate web-site: https://www.m-cam.com/
Like the logo?
1640651065797.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

and

From his own web-site: https://www.davidmartin.world/about/ we read:

"Dr. Martin is a Batten Fellow at the University of Virginia’s Darden Graduate School of Business Administration. He served as Chair of Economic Innovation for the UN-affiliated Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization and has served as an advisor to numerous Central Banks, global economic forums, the World Bank and International Finance Corporation, and national governments."

Here's his corporate web-site: https://www.m-cam.com/
Like the logo?
View attachment 238626

Well that gives me pause.

This video is what caused me to admire him

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends
We’re so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass
be careful as you pass.

Move along! Move along!​

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Well that gives me pause.

This video is what caused me to admire him

My belief is that there is a crew of "false prophets". Their job is to appear to be fighting against tyranny so they make powerful statements and mix quite a lot of truth into what they say. I think their ultimate role will be to usher in a shining solution which they will all endorse, only the beautiful sounding solution will be a terrible trap. Or perhaps they are just in place to distract us and confuse our efforts.

I'm not 100% certain of anyone, but my guess is that the following are all false prophets - working for the other side: Dr. David Martin, Stew Peters, Del Bigtree, David Icke, Alex Jones, Carrie Madej, Sherri Tenpenny, Francis Boyle, Judy Mikovits, Chris Martenson. I'm sure there are many others but those are the ones that (a) spring immediately to mind and (b) I am most sure of.

PS I'm not 100% certain of this either, but I think anyone involved with Clay Clark and his tour is highly suspect too. He seems to be bound up with the same New Age/Masonic/Satanic Academy of Divine Knowledge that so many of these "don't ring quite true to me" false prophets are.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here's the web page for the reawaken america tour: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/reawaken-america-tour/

I took a quick screenshot of what I assume are the sponsors from that web-page:
1640668361594.png

Here's a picture of Clay Clark:
1640668763514.png

And here's a picture of Dr. Martin with the very suspicious Sacha Stone who founded and runs the Academy of Divine Knowledge which is a Satanist group (and note the "new earth" logo).

1640668869556.png

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It seems that nothing is as it seems.
Well that's a sentiment I can certainly get behind. The sooner people begin the painful process of separating the things they know from the things they believe the better they'll be...and by extension we'll all be.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
IMHO be careful who you follow. I'm of the opinion that I'm a fairly intelligent Gent who needs to follow no one! I can think for myself and make my own assertions, assumptions and decisions during these unprecedented times.

YMMV

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Significant questions about Reiner Fuellmich too: https://eindtijdnieuws.com/is-vrijm...ch-onderdeel-van-de-gecontroleerde-oppositie/

By the way - I'm not indicating certainty about any of this. Perhaps these people are being set up to look like masons and they really are on our side.

It seems that nothing is as it seems.

Good find, these are the same questions I am asking... they almost all appear to be controlled opposition, especially if you can search them on Google, Youtube, FB, etc.... many great websites have been scrubbed out of these search engine databases... if we see it, its because its been sanitized or controlled opposition... reminds me of the Architect in Matrix....

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
My belief is that there is a crew of "false prophets". Their job is to appear to be fighting against tyranny so they make powerful statements and mix quite a lot of truth into what they say. I think their ultimate role will be to usher in a shining solution which they will all endorse, only the beautiful sounding solution will be a terrible trap. Or perhaps they are just in place to distract us and confuse our efforts.

I'm not 100% certain of anyone, but my guess is that the following are all false prophets - working for the other side: Dr. David Martin, Stew Peters, Del Bigtree, David Icke, Alex Jones, Carrie Madej, Sherri Tenpenny, Francis Boyle, Judy Mikovits, Chris Martenson. I'm sure there are many others but those are the ones that (a) spring immediately to mind and (b) I am most sure of.

PS I'm not 100% certain of this either, but I think anyone involved with Clay Clark and his tour is highly suspect too. He seems to be bound up with the same New Age/Masonic/Satanic Academy of Divine Knowledge that so many of these "don't ring quite true to me" false prophets are.

Some of these are obvious credibility problems (Carrie Madej and Stew Peters and the organism was aware I was watching it; it’s sentient). Alex Jones has owned a tinfoil hat company for years

I like Del Bigtree, he seems careful with what he says but you’re right we all need to remain on guard. In any population there will always be a good and best liar. The Masonic and video references were helpful with Martin.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Some of these are obvious credibility problems (Carrie Madej and Stew Peters and the organism was aware I was watching it; it’s sentient). Alex Jones has owned a tinfoil hat company for years

I like Del Bigtree, he seems careful with what he says but you’re right we all need to remain on guard. In any population there will always be a good and best liar. The Masonic and. Idea references were helpful with Martin.
I agree Del comes across as trustworthy. However he is part of this: https://unifyd.com/meet-our-teachers/

UnifyD is a rebranded version of "The Academy of Divine Knowledge" - and they have removed the obvious satanism and symbology from the web-site. However www.academyofdk.com still leads to this web-site, it's still the same folks involved and you can see what the web-site used to look like and espouse in this short video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qETEsG2QU7xY/

It is presumably possible that Del got involved by mistake, but somehow I doubt it.

Oh and while typing, I just found this link https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/07/...576.688576618.1633215244-346964864.1627224119 which contains the AODK expose video I linked above and also this picture of Dr. David Martin:
1640718159305.png

Gotta love his tat.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know why "the right" should really care about Trump bragging up his bioweapon program...unless they believe he'd have mandated they receive said bioweapon. He recently repeated again that he specifically would not have mandated them.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
What a tool and/or ignorant fool...

Trump: 'People Aren't Dying When They Take the Vaccine'

Former President Donald Trump this week clashed with conservative commentator Candace Owens over the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, with Trump saying "the vaccines work," and that "people aren't dying when they take the vaccine."

During an interview on Wednesday with The "Daily Wire" podcast, Trump told Owens that he "came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines. All are very, very good. Came up with three of them in less than nine months. It was supposed to take five to 12 years."

Owens said, "Yet more people have died under COVID this year, by the way, under [President] Joe Biden than under you and more people took the vaccine this year. So people are questioning how — "

Trump interrupted to say: "Oh no, the vaccines work, but some people aren’t the ones. The ones who get very sick and go to the hospital are the ones that don’t take the vaccine. But it’s still their choice. And if you take the vaccine, you’re protected."

He went on to add, "Look, the results of the vaccine are very good, and if you do get it, it’s a very minor form. People aren’t dying when they take the vaccine."

Trump recently revealed during an event with former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly that he has gotten a booster shot for his COVID-19 vaccination, which prompted some in the crowd to boo, according to Newsweek.

"Don't, don't, don't ... that's alright, it's a very tiny group over there," he said at the time, adding that "you’re playing right into their hands," by doubting the vaccine

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's the web page for the reawaken america tour: https://www.thrivetimeshow.com/reawaken-america-tour/

I took a quick screenshot of what I assume are the sponsors from that web-page: View attachment 238648

Here's a picture of Clay Clark:
View attachment 238649

And here's a picture of Dr. Martin with the very suspicious Sacha Stone who founded and runs the Academy of Divine Knowledge which is a Satanist group (and note the "new earth" logo).

View attachment 238650

Looking at the sponsors, Yahoo! is just another word for Google.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Organism? What happened?

One of those stew peters videos they were describing unnatural components they were seeing under the microscope. They named one organism they claimed to have identified as she went on a tangiest about she felt the thing sensed it’s was being watched. There was debris that was shaped similarly to the organism they claimed it was.

Stew, in my opinion, is one of those 85%-95% plausible kind of guys until he drops a whopper. I literally started laughing at this vid. I’ll see if I can’t find it,

It was part of the early discussion of graphing oxide forming sharps and other patterns.

A lot of the slide, looked to me, like it wasn’t made in sterile conditions and there was detritus either in the vax or on the slide or both.

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Gospel of Donald Trump Jr. - The Atlantic

Snippetts:

We’ve turned the other cheek, and I understand, sort of, the biblical reference—I understand the mentality—but it’s gotten us nothing.

the scriptures are essentially a manual for suckers. The teachings of Jesus have “gotten us nothing.” It’s worse than that, really; the ethic of Jesus has gotten in the way of successfully prosecuting the culture wars against the left. If the ethic of Jesus encourages sensibilities that might cause people in politics to act a little less brutally, a bit more civilly, with a touch more grace? Then it needs to go.

this:

the scriptures are essentially a manual for suckers. The teachings of Jesus have “gotten us nothing.”

came from this:
"“If we get together, they cannot cancel us all. Okay? They won’t. And this will be contrary to a lot of our beliefs because—I’d love not to have to participate in cancel culture. I’d love that it didn’t exist. But as long as it does, folks, we better be playing the same game. Okay? We’ve been playing T-ball for half a century while they’re playing hardball and cheating. Right? We’ve turned the other cheek, and I understand, sort of, the biblical reference—I understand the mentality—but it’s gotten us nothing. Okay? It’s gotten us nothing while we’ve ceded ground in every major institution in our country.”

what a bunch of fuckery

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
this:

the scriptures are essentially a manual for suckers. The teachings of Jesus have “gotten us nothing.”

came from this:
"“If we get together, they cannot cancel us all. Okay? They won’t. And this will be contrary to a lot of our beliefs because—I’d love not to have to participate in cancel culture. I’d love that it didn’t exist. But as long as it does, folks, we better be playing the same game. Okay? We’ve been playing T-ball for half a century while they’re playing hardball and cheating. Right? We’ve turned the other cheek, and I understand, sort of, the biblical reference—I understand the mentality—but it’s gotten us nothing. Okay? It’s gotten us nothing while we’ve ceded ground in every major institution in our country.”

what a bunch of fuckery

Nothing like personal political suicide to destroy your conservative base & following... Looks preplanned to me to stir the pot so to speak.

Bush Speechwriter Accuses Trump Jr. of Portraying Jesus' Teachings as 'Manual for Suckers"

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Nothing like personal political suicide to destroy your conservative base & following... Looks preplanned to me to stir the pot so to speak.

Bush Speechwriter Accuses Trump Jr. of Portraying Jesus' Teachings as 'Manual for Suckers"

it appears as if something was 'taken out of context...

anything else beyond that is perhaps more 'licks' from the 'sucker'

there's money in 'licks' these days...like 'cryptos and nft's and derivatives'
tearing apart anyone is profitable...Satan once told me...that's nothing you'll hear directly, but the 'made up' version goes something like this:'
An Expert Anonymous Republican Donor...

tells me a communist was involved...or Satan, take your pick

believe what you would like, if the masses get wind of this, and we've got $4.50 per gallon gas, i really don't see the concern...they're pissed off too, leaderless and following 'mandates' if only because they're not able to bag a deer to feed their children, locally that is...but the maskless seem to have few concerns this time around..." 'I'm' everywhere" i think, as they buy groceries without a mask, while co-existing with that wobbly cart, amongst the double-masked...

if the liars play games with perceptions, i don't have to...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So a Bush writer is complaining that the Repukes have lost their "ethics". Lol, I suppose the Nazi's just kinda lost their ethics as well.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So a Bush writer is complaining that the Repukes have lost their "ethics". Lol, I suppose the Nazi's just kinda lost their ethics as well.
thank you!

i sometimes take too many words to say a similar thing

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Lol, I suppose the Nazi's just kinda lost their ethics as well.
The funny thing is that the answer is just a simple yes. That's all it takes. Once the ethical foundation is gone, there is nothing to stop any atrocity whatsoever.

That is the flaw in Satanism and all its humanitarian offshoots.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The smoking gun is right here. Trump signed an executive order to create a vaccine police state 3 full months BEFORE corona-19 was discovered and announced to the world. 90%+ of the members on this forum would not have authorized this. Trump betrayed us.

You’re right!

But I still believe duped by the experts rather than part of the cabal

(Not an excuse but the difference between disqualifying or not)

I had a buddy that entered a purchase requisition for 2 blowjobs and a six pack (this was early 80s so it was a joke and not the death penalty). The (busy) boss signed it and never heard the end of it

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The smoking gun is right here. Trump signed an executive order to create a vaccine police state 3 full months BEFORE corona-19 was discovered and announced to the world. 90%+ of the members on this forum would not have authorized this. Trump betrayed us.

Reading that EO got me to thinking about this from another angle.

What if...
The deadly gene therapies are intentional to dissuade folks from wanting to take them and make a few political rivals reveal their incompetence.

Then...
We hear about how the militarybhas been developing a more thoroughly researched gene therapy. This gives several.people the warm and fuzziness and helps them trust it. AND this is the really big trap that is laid for us?

Just thinking outloud..

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anyone who still supports Trump is a conned sucker; not a billionaire, all his business enterprises have been riddled with fraud, all form and no substance. Junk food, junk culture, pure sleaze; hopefully he will end up in jail and properly disgraced.