• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1640876816293.jpg

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That is exactly what I have observed as well.... I had high hopes that Trump was real, but quickly realized what he was... he was/is a life long Democrat that was called upon to play his role as a Repuklican, he switched parties and appointed RINO's and left leaning Dems into various positions...

The scheme was created to ignite the electorate, talk about 911 conspiracy with building that fall down from ignited jet fuel or as in BLDG 7, it just "fell down", or magic planes with wings that disintegrate when flown into Pentagon, etc... the Patriot Acts, the WOT, Obama Care/ACA, etc., etc., etc. were all removed from the publics consciousness by the Trump rally... to make sure, Trump was falsly accused and impeached twice which rallied his supporters... to insure that all the previous treason & fuckery remained stowed away, the election was presented as stolen, which further ignited his base, all the while the Plandemic/Scamdemic was created and installed with lots of fear based biased unscientific mask wearings, lockdowns, vax, etc... all the 911 and other scandalous affairs are just now a blip in the memory hole...

I would say the project has been an overwhelming success to mold the minds of the multitude....
The starry eyed Trumpmania is pretty much sunsetting. He had so many people behind him ready to fight to take back the country and he simply handed the keys over to the CCP and walked away. That day I knew deep down that he was not the man I thought he was.

So I prepped and saved like a fiend because I knew then, and know now, what comes next

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Show us where that's worked.

EVER.

There are lots of people living under bridges, in tents, in cardboard boxes, and in Alaska, Siberia, Maine, etc. that have divorced the consumption scams, independently live off the land and most of the systems jurisdictions without the so called elusive social contract/compact.

I kinda like not living under a bridge or in a cardboard box... that said we have lived off grid for 17+ years and have successfully avoided many of the contractural traps that rob us of our liberties....

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There are lots of people living under bridges, in tents, in cardboard boxes, and in Alaska, Siberia, Maine, etc. that have divorced the consumption scams, independently live off the land and most of the systems jurisdictions without the so called elusive social contract/compact.

I kinda like not living under a bridge or in a cardboard box... that said we have lived off grid for 17+ years and have successfully avoided many of the contractural traps that rob us of our liberties....
But did you use public utilities while living off the grid?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
But did you use public utilities while living off the grid?

Nope, completely solar & wind with gen backup... a 270' deep well for potable water.... havent ever been hooked up to any utility services at our current abode, nor have we ever had a mail box at the location... legally our property is considered vacant land w/o a 911 address.... we havent reestablished all of our lost liberties but we have created a very, very limited juridiction....

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Notice the hashtag at the bottom of that meme? #voluntaryism.

A wet-dream fantasy of anarchists, who don't know what anarchy is, have never read about societal collapse, have never served in the military (a battlefield is anarchy). It's gonna all be peace-love-dope, no-work, no law, no cops.

Just like the hippie communes of the 1960s, only better.

The communes didn't work. I mean, NONE of them lasted for any period of time. And no law, just promotes lawlessness. Right now, defund-the-police and Soros DAs have law-and-order in retreat...and, aren't things nice? Maybe not for the families of murder victims - homicide is a crime that's exploding. Maybe not for store owners, store-managers, those who depend on stores to stay open and not close...depend on them for their jobs.

So when someone who's pushing a fantasy, gives me one of these memes...I cannot help BUT consider the source, both the person and the idea that it came from.

That idea sucks.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I want to live off the grid with internet. Best of both worlds

We have Verizon wireless phones and a 150 gig hotspot all "no contract".... we have internet connections... we pay more for the independence but its worth it to us.

If you want some liberty back, start killing contracts of every kind, when you accept any kind of contract or agreement, recipricol obligations & duties are created. Control your duties & obligations you are limiting your exposure to the equity jurisdiction and its lawful police powers.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

A wet-dream fantasy of anarchists, who don't know what anarchy is, have never read about societal collapse, have never served in the military (a battlefield is anarchy). It's gonna all be peace-love-dope, no-work, no law, no cops.

The communes didn't work. I mean, NONE of them lasted for any period of time. And no law, just promotes lawlessness. Right now, defund-the-police and Soros DAs have law-and-order in retreat...and, aren't things nice? Maybe not for the families of murder victims - homicide is a crime that's exploding. Maybe not for store owners, store-managers, those who depend on stores to stay open and not close...depend on them for their jobs.

So when someone who's pushing a fantasy, gives me one of these memes...I cannot help BUT consider the source, both the person and the idea that it came from.

That idea sucks.

You ought to learn about voluntarism & anarchy.... its not what you think it is, nor does it promote chaos, etc... which is my indicator that you dont understand the concepts.... liberty, freedom, republicanism, democracy, totalitaranism, communism, facism, etc., etc., etc. are all concepts that when adopted grow into ideologies... its the growth of the ideology that supports and usually perverts & subverts the original concepts that construct the ideology...

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah. That's right...I should "learn" - just join in on the Dream.

WHERE HAS IT WORKED.

EVER.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. That's right...I should "learn" - just join in on the Dream.

WHERE HAS IT WORKED.

EVER.

None of it has ever really worked, at least for any amount of time, republicanism, democracy, libertarianism, communism, facism, etc. ! This is because hu-mans are what they are... it always starts with good intentions, then it goes down hill... indeed, they are all temporary dreams, illusions & dellusions, etc... just the way it is! And yes, you should learn some new dreams, all of the old ones have crashed or are crashing...

wastrel

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The starry eyed Trumpmania is pretty much sunsetting. He had so many people behind him ready to fight to take back the country and he simply handed the keys over to the CCP and walked away. That day I knew deep down that he was not the man I thought he was.

So I prepped and saved like a fiend because I knew then, and know now, what comes next
The last tattered remnants of respect that I had for Trump were gone, for me, a bit earlier this year. Most ex-presidents publish a book after leaving office, giving their point of view of their term in office. Supposedly Trump is working on that, but in the meantime he published another book for his followers... and it's a picturebook. Literally. A book of pictures. Picturebooks are for tottlers... so I guess that's what he thinks of his supporters.

I don't want Trump back. I want what those who supported him thought Trump was.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Anyone who still supports Trump is a conned sucker; not a billionaire, all his business enterprises have been riddled with fraud, all form and no substance. Junk food, junk culture, pure sleaze; hopefully he will end up in jail and properly disgraced.
Well, Excluding Jimmy Carter, there is a long line of criminals we have had as POTUS. Clean one clean them all out.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The last tattered remnants of respect that I had for Trump were gone, for me, a bit earlier this year. Most ex-presidents publish a book after leaving office, giving their point of view of their term in office. Supposedly Trump is working on that, but in the meantime he published another book for his followers... and it's a picturebook. Literally. A book of pictures. Picturebooks are for tottlers... so I guess that's what he thinks of his supporters.

I don't want Trump back. I want what those who supported him thought Trump was.
wastrel, the book deals are where they get the kick backs.

wastrel

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
wastrel, the book deals are where they get the kick backs.
Sure, but hire a ghostwriter and have them actually write something. At least he didn't hire an artist and make it a coloring book.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
He’ll put the book out after the second term

When he’s through mercilessly crushing the deep state ;)

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

That idea sucks.
Where do you think the murder rate ends up for 2021? I'm guessing 8 per 100,000.

27up-murder-chart1-1631984649635-superJumbo.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Did they change the way they're gathering these stats?

Both Chicago and Milwaukee are set to break ALL-TIME RECORDS for homicides. Los Angeles is so not-safe that the chief of police says to tourists, stay home. AND we're seeing all these Defund-Tards in government, backtracking so fast they're tripping over their own lies.

I guess, in a world where we can choose our own reality, it's easy to find "statistics" to support whatever Narrative is being spewed.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
None of it has ever really worked, at least for any amount of time, republicanism, democracy, libertarianism, communism, facism, etc. ! This is because hu-mans are what they are... it always starts with good intentions, then it goes down hill... indeed, they are all temporary dreams, illusions & dellusions, etc... just the way it is! And yes, you should learn some new dreams, all of the old ones have crashed or are crashing...
A great power's lifespan is about 250 years.

If you think our system didn't work...wait until it collapses. And you'll have REAL anarchy.

Ours has worked better than most; lasted longer than most; has provided the safest environment, the richest personal lifestyle, ever known to man.

Anarchy has only brought out sociopathic paramilitary strongmen.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A great power's lifespan is about 250 years.

If you think our system didn't work...wait until it collapses. And you'll have REAL anarchy.

Ours has worked better than most; lasted longer than most; has provided the safest environment, the richest personal lifestyle, ever known to man.

Anarchy has only brought out sociopathic paramilitary strongmen.

ANARCHY

noun

a state of society without government or law.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Most think anarchy means "chaos". It does not, it simply means "leaderless".

1640908180354.png

Add it to the long list of words that have had their meanings perverted for political reasons...by perverts. Like the word "terrorist" and "liberal".

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And from leaderless to chaos happens as soon as the scum realizes there's no consequences.

And there's always scum.

The whole Western region was settled thus. Mining camps sprung up outside territorial limits; there was no legitimate government. Miners' Meetings were set up, and worked okay for a time.

A short time. Eventually, men with guns realized taking gold from men who believed in cooperative action, was quite easy. Deadwood, at the time not in US territory, had its leading citizens BEGGING Washington to claim the region as territory and send Marshalls.

Bodie, now in California. Bad, bad Bodie...so bad, when one family man decided to move to the region for gold prospects, his daughter said in bedtime prayers: "Goodbye, God. I have to go to Bodie."

What you advocate doesn't work. I'd leave you to it...except that I'll be pulled into that chaos, also.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Did they change the way they're gathering these stats?

Both Chicago and Milwaukee are set to break ALL-TIME RECORDS for homicides. Los Angeles is so not-safe that the chief of police says to tourists, stay home. AND we're seeing all these Defund-Tards in government, backtracking so fast they're tripping over their own lies.

I guess, in a world where we can choose our own reality, it's easy to find "statistics" to support whatever Narrative is being spewed.
Cherry pick. Substituting anecdote for evidence. C'mon, you can do better.

I'm mostly on your side of the argument. There IS a massive crime spike, but it should be viewed in context of a long term trend in the US and worldwide towards decreasing violence. We should not lose our minds over a two year uptick in murders and resort to authoritarianism.

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
If orange man is just another spoke in the wheel...another brick in the globalist wall...then why steal an election in the wee hours to toss him out of office? I fail to see how many of the events that have transpired since 2016 have really helped move "the plan" forward.

It's all about division, everything he did or said was calculated to make us love him and the other side hate him. Yes, the two-party illusion has always been that way, but he and shillary definitely cranked it up a few notches.

The very obvious election theft is a very effective continuation of that policy. I think they were trying to provoke an emotional reaction from our side. The difference between left and right, what makes us beleive the things we do, is that the leftists govern their thinking with emotions and the conservatives govern theirs with logic and reason. Therefore, the leftists are very easy to provoke to a reaction. TPTB have been poking their fingers in our chests for a looong time now, trying to pick a fight. I don't think the American people have been so divided as now since the war between the states. We have a lot of Americans GENUINELY hating other Americans; ready to rise up and kill each other, and TPTB would like nothing better.

All the EOs that he signed that would be distasteful to the leftists are already rescinded by the geriatric imbecile.

It should be obvious to anyone paying attention that it doesn't matter who "wins" the office, the fundamental policies never change. They will continue to make themselves fabulasly rich while eroding our rights and pitting us against each other to destroy this country from within.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It should be obvious to anyone paying attention that it doesn't matter who "wins" the office, the fundamental policies never change. They will continue to make themselves fabulasly rich while eroding our rights and pitting us against each other to destroy this country from within.
Yet someone is going to be in the white house. In 2016, without voting for Trump myself, I argued that the decision for who to vote for was obvious. Not because Trump or his bizarre antics, but due to the fact that HRC is a traitor. To my mind Trump's trollish behavior turned out to be an act. He baits his opposition into saying and doing some ridiculous things to expose themselves. Meanwhile his policies were actually pretty conservative/nationalist.

You say "fundamental policies never change", and while that's mostly true, the president isn't a king or a lawmaker. Trump *DID* make some fundamental changes that are within the jurisdiction of the chief executive. He began enforcing immigration law, he cut funding where he thought it was wasteful/destructive to American interests(WHO, Paris climate), he began imposing tariffs on foreign goods to make American goods more competitive. Most of all he did not start any new wars.

I think as Americans that want maximum freedom and small limited Constitutional government that after seeing everything but that for decades on end we tend to become pessimistic to the point we may not even recognize when an imperfect man tries sincerely to make changes from within a broken system. Forty-five was never going to be Ron Paul, yet he appears to have tried to do what he thought was right for rank and file Americans.

...he also doesn't appear to have gotten fabulously rich while in office...in fact it seems his wealth actually declined.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Most think anarchy means "chaos". It does not, it simply means "leaderless".

View attachment 239001

Add it to the long list of words that have had their meanings perverted for political reasons...by perverts. Like the word "terrorist" and "liberal".

Anarchy will only work, IF, the people living in such a system are a moral and just people that trust their neighbors implicitly. Humans being what they are...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Anarchy will only work, IF, the people living in such a system are a moral and just people that trust their neighbors implicitly. Humans being what they are...
Agreed. That's why the US is intended to be a Constitutional Republic with a weak limited federal regime with specifically enumerated powers...all else reserved for the States or the people. Yet humans being what they are they've allowed that fed gov to eat nearly everything...and that eating of everything accelerated dramatically in 1865 and 1913.

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Agreed. That's why the US is intended to be a Constitutional Republic with a weak limited federal regime with specifically enumerated powers...all else reserved for the States or the people. Yet humans being what they are they've allowed that fed gov to eat nearly everything...and that eating of everything accelerated dramatically in 1865 and 1913.
Amen, Solarion, amen! In 1849 Henry David Thoreau wrote, “The best government is that which governs least.” And this is what people need to understand. Huge credits to BB, for intentionally making his life simple and avoiding tyrannical contracts. That's the kind of culture we ought to promote.

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Cool. While a few of you fine folks wait around for a mythical combination of Charles Bronson, Ron Paul and Jesus Christ himself to run for public office I'm going to support someone who has proven to share most of my best interests. And everybody I hate, hates him.

We'll both be happy then. Right?

. :2 thumbs up:

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
In the meantime this is what the real enemy is up to.......................

The Republican Political Club Begins 2022 Repeating What They Did in 2021

January 1, 2022 | sundance | 267 Comments

Both the Democrat and Republican wings of the UniParty in Washington DC created and support the Fourth Branch of Government. Political candidates from within the party machinery are an illusion of choice. The GOPe wing advance their candidate position today as they did in 2021.

nikki-haley-un-2.jpg

Politico led the effort in January 2021 to keep former South Carolina Governor, and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley elevated in the eyes of those who suffer from battered conservative syndrome {link}.

Today, the Heritage Foundation, the same outfit that provides the approved SCOTUS candidate choices, begins 2022 elevating Haley again {link}.
…”Mrs. Haley is arguably America’s most prominent female conservative leader. One day she could be America’s first female president. Her views matter, especially at a time when the United States is under the thumb of the most left-wing presidency in U.S. history”…

Some of you might get tired of me repeating the warning, but I am absolutely certain, having kept a close eye on the background moves, that Nikki Haley is the candidate of intent for the Republican political class in 2024 {Go Deep}. I will not stop putting out this warning, because it is crystal clear the machinery inside the Republican club is operating under completely false pretenses.

The RNC want to give the illusion of support for MAGA conservatism because they need the base and donor activity. However, every move they make on an operational level is exactly in line with their previous outlook toward cocktail class republicanism. The MAGA base of support cannot trust this group and must not be blind or unguarded about the Machiavellian schemes they construct.

nikki-haley-and-mike-pence-2020_10_01-01_52_18-UTC.png

CTH has a full library of background details with links and citations about the issues and connections of Nikki Haley {SEE HERE}. In 2022, the professional political class will coordinate with Haley to maneuver in/around the 2022 mid-terms.
The GOPe club will pay for private polling on a granular level for target races in the Republican primary. They will filter through the Republican primary candidates looking for those with controllable outlooks, and they will inject funds to support them. They will then carefully position Haley to support and endorse them after they test how the race is going.

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA, but must play the role pretending to be supportive of the Trump base. Fortunately for us, because she needs a club script and Wall Street sponsor instructions, her moves become transparent to see. Do not look at the surface, look deeper in all things related to Nikki Haley.

A reminder quote from Nikki Haley in January 2021: …“I don’t think [Trump’s] going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” […] “We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.” (link)

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA. She is a wholly owned subsidiary politician for the globalist multinational corporations.
The political institutions who approve of, support, or coordinate with Nikki Haley -IN ANY CAPACITY- are part of the corrupt system within the Republican club. Watch closely as this primary season unfolds.

Do not dismiss this activity just because you have a strong grasp on how this will unfold and would never support her. The challenge is not about YOU having your eyes-wide-open, the larger challenge is to awaken those who do not pay as close attention.

No Republican politician will destroy Main Street USA faster than Nikki Haley. You might consider her the female Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, but that’s not entirely accurate. Jeb and Mitt work to the benefit of the multinationals through their connections to the old school club. Mrs. Haley is weaker, newer to the club dynamic, and therefore far more dangerous than both, because she and her family are literally owned by the multinationals.

Posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2022, Election 2024, Legislation, media bias, Nikki Haley, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Romney Campaign, Uncategorized

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Both the Democrat and Republican wings of the UniParty in Washington DC created and support the Fourth Branch of Government. Political candidates from within the party machinery are an illusion of choice. The GOPe wing advance their candidate position today as they did in 2021.

nikki-haley-un-2.jpg

Politico led the effort in January 2021 to keep former South Carolina Governor, and former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley elevated in the eyes of those who suffer from battered conservative syndrome {link}.

Today, the Heritage Foundation, the same outfit that provides the approved SCOTUS candidate choices, begins 2022 elevating Haley again {link}.
…”Mrs. Haley is arguably America’s most prominent female conservative leader. One day she could be America’s first female president. Her views matter, especially at a time when the United States is under the thumb of the most left-wing presidency in U.S. history”…

Some of you might get tired of me repeating the warning, but I am absolutely certain, having kept a close eye on the background moves, that Nikki Haley is the candidate of intent for the Republican political class in 2024 {Go Deep}. I will not stop putting out this warning, because it is crystal clear the machinery inside the Republican club is operating under completely false pretenses.

The RNC want to give the illusion of support for MAGA conservatism because they need the base and donor activity. However, every move they make on an operational level is exactly in line with their previous outlook toward cocktail class republicanism. The MAGA base of support cannot trust this group and must not be blind or unguarded about the Machiavellian schemes they construct.

CTH has a full library of background details with links and citations about the issues and connections of Nikki Haley {SEE HERE}. In 2022, the professional political class will coordinate with Haley to maneuver in/around the 2022 mid-terms.
The GOPe club will pay for private polling on a granular level for target races in the Republican primary. They will filter through the Republican primary candidates looking for those with controllable outlooks, and they will inject funds to support them. They will then carefully position Haley to support and endorse them after they test how the race is going.

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA, but must play the role pretending to be supportive of the Trump base. Fortunately for us, because she needs a club script and Wall Street sponsor instructions, her moves become transparent to see. Do not look at the surface, look deeper in all things related to Nikki Haley.

A reminder quote from Nikki Haley in January 2021: …“I don’t think [Trump’s] going to be in the picture,” she said, matter-of-factly. “I don’t think he can. He’s fallen so far.” […] “We need to acknowledge he let us down,” she said. “He went down a path he shouldn’t have, and we shouldn’t have followed him, and we shouldn’t have listened to him. And we can’t let that ever happen again.” (link)

Nikki Haley is anti-MAGA. She is a wholly owned subsidiary politician for the globalist multinational corporations.
The political institutions who approve of, support, or coordinate with Nikki Haley -IN ANY CAPACITY- are part of the corrupt system within the Republican club. Watch closely as this primary season unfolds.

Do not dismiss this activity just because you have a strong grasp on how this will unfold and would never support her. The challenge is not about YOU having your eyes-wide-open, the larger challenge is to awaken those who do not pay as close attention.

No Republican politician will destroy Main Street USA faster than Nikki Haley. You might consider her the female Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney, but that’s not entirely accurate. Jeb and Mitt work to the benefit of the multinationals through their connections to the old school club. Mrs. Haley is weaker, newer to the club dynamic, and therefore far more dangerous than both, because she and her family are literally owned by the multinationals.

Posted in Big Government, Decepticons, Deep State, Election 2022, Election 2024, Legislation, media bias, Nikki Haley, Professional Idiots, propaganda, Romney Campaign, Uncategorized

I haven't forgotten her. Traitor.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

nikki-haley-un-2.jpg

Would bang though.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Litmus test for real Conservatives:
Vaxxed or Unvaxxed?
I'm not a conservative, a Republican or a right wing conspiracy theorist....I'm just me.

A better question to litmus test me and folks like me would be Armed or Unarmed? (take a guess, but I'll never tell)

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a conservative, a Republican or a right wing conspiracy theorist....I'm just me.

A better question to litmus test me and folks like me would be Armed or Unarmed? (take a guess, but I'll never tell)
I've woken up to the reality that I'm actually a strong libertarian. Not the "rent is too damn high" type, but a minimal government and individual liberties (even if I don't agree with it!) type.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

We already know about the four tanks you have sitting in the barn and the 50 cal hanging off the back of your truck :D