• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Yep, he is one of them, nothing more than controlled opposition......

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
The jab isn’t right for me but it’s not my decision if others feel it’s right for them. I think it’s reasonable to tell people what you’ve learned and memes are effective education methods but at the end of the day the conservative litmus test should be no mandate or force vs free will and choice

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1641335658830.jpg

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Cool. While a few of you fine folks wait around for a mythical combination of Charles Bronson, Ron Paul and Jesus Christ himself to run for public office I'm going to support someone who has proven to share most of my best interests. And everybody I hate, hates him.

We'll both be happy then. Right?

. :2 thumbs up:

Wait I thought Jeesus was really the devil and how could you possibly vote for someone like that... I mean I wrote in Mickey Mouse one year, what a disaster that guy turned out to be.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wait I thought Jeesus was really the devil and how could you possibly vote for someone like that... I mean I wrote in Mickey Mouse one year, what a disaster that guy turned out to be.
next time, write in Goofy...sure to be a Winner

Irons

Outlaw Prospector
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's another one for you fine folks suffering from battered conservative syndrome. Beto cruz is a traitor, has always been a traitor and he has consistently betrayed his voters and supporters. F you beto.

Self ImolaTED Cruz Appears with Tucker Carlson in Attempt to Regain Credibility, Fails Miserably​

January 6, 2022 | Sundance | 749 Comments

The Texas Senator who has been morphing into a wolf like caricature, left himself naked to his enemies yesterday by his own choosing. After proclaiming the J6 protestors were “violent terrorists”, the articulating stutterer must have realized he stood on a political landmine.

Ted Cruz quickly appeared on Fox News with Tucker Carlson in an attempt to regain credibility. It’s interesting that Cruz chose the Tucker Carlson show for the effort, and it’s interesting that Carlson gave him the opportunity. However, the result was predictable. You cannot create authenticity where only inauthenticity exists. If you try, what you end up with is a hole digger that keeps digging.

WATCH:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Well, I respect Ted. It takes a lot of character to come on and apologize for stupid stuff he said.
from one who stands firmly in those shoes: No It Does Not

one chooses to parse one's words or one stands firmly by ones own words...i've apologized and i've explained myself clearly, perhaps no one listens, that's another matter

in fact, according to what was posted: i must be a god then...

he's a politician, he's to live or die by his words, but wait...that's so yesterday

the only thing different here, than when a Real Politician Apologizes is, a Real Communists ALWAYS sends someone else to explain what it was they Really Meant...a Real Politician hides behind someone else

. . . the Republicans must have a class on how to be a loser...

thank god he wasn't our potus...he'd be a Bush III, he's in the same class as Jeb

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well, I respect Ted. It takes a lot of character to come on and apologize for stupid stuff he said. Ted is fighting against all this Communism more than most , so I give him credit. He’s mis-stepped a couple of times now on stupid things he did that he should have had better judgment about. It makes me question whether he is president material or not, but Trump has BEYOND proven himself by his actions and word. BTW Tucker describes his political affiliation as Conservative also.

Cruz's voting record, as analyzed by the John Birch Society, has been much more constitutional than the average Republican. However, I like
that Carlson called him out on this, and I do find it troubling. The legal construction of "terrorist" into the US code was a gross and dangerous
power grab.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I respect Ted. It takes a lot of character to come on and apologize for stupid stuff he said. Ted is fighting against all this Communism more than most , so I give him credit. He’s mis-stepped a couple of times now on stupid things he did that he should have had better judgment about. It makes me question whether he is president material or not, but Trump has BEYOND proven himself by his actions and word. BTW Tucker describes his political affiliation as Conservative also.
Good one, lol.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The legal construction of "terrorist" into the US code was a gross and dangerous
power grab.
That sounds like something a white supremacist would say. So yeah, I know what you mean.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
“I apologize, I was wrong” – Sen Ted Cruz

He manned up and we need to forgive him. There are only a few Republicans in Congress who are as articulate, effective, and steadfastly conservative as Senator Cruz. Far too many (trolls) seem to attack our own like rabid jackals the moment they do anything they don’t agree with. This mania must stop!
Unfortunately, your assessment of our reps is correct.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe that is true.
Look at the language.
Example: Number 5. Engender means:
1: beget, procreate
2: to cause to exist or to develop : Produce (policies that have engendered controversy)
intransitive verb: to assume form : originate

So Number 5 means create or develop or produce or originate the military strength to weaken it.

Makes no fucking sense at all. But some lame brain making shit up about the past might be stupid enough to think "engender" means something about genders.

I'm calling fakenews on this one.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

He manned up and we need to forgive him. There are only a few Republicans in Congress who are as articulate, effective, and steadfastly conservative as Senator Cruz. Far too many (trolls) seem to attack our own like rabid jackals the moment they do anything they don’t agree with. This mania must stop!
I bow to you Master!

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This is an excellent video overall, talking about our current covid situation and the controllers behind the scenes. From about the 16 minute mark, he talks about how he was fooled by Trump, and then offers hard evidence that Trump works for the ruling establishment.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

but certainly we have better men available....

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is an excellent video overall, talking about our current covid situation and the controllers behind the scenes. From about the 16 minute mark, he talks about how he was fooled by Trump, and then offers hard evidence that Trump works for the ruling establishment.

Thats a great vid... thanx for sharing.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Of course Trump works for the ruling establishment.

He is just an effective Romney 2.0 version.

Romney was the first modern attempt to steal "conservatism". The problem was Romney is just a shitty actor. He can't fake it worth a crap. All these billionares lifestyles are so different from us common peasants and it was way too obvious with Romney. Him talking about a "sport", making $10,000 bets at the debate, etc. Unrelatable.

Enter Trump. Not a conservative and they battled this one flaw by calling him a populist, but the effect was still the same they "stole" conservatism by making Trump the face of it. It worked because Trump is a much better actor because he is more relatable. He says what a lot of us are thinking and seems to do so without a filter that makes it somewhat comical. Comedy helps the spell work. Its refreshing to us peasants that are sick of the Washington bullshit. The only problem is he is most definitely controlled by finance/banks, which control the Washington bullshit, but the difference is Trump knows how to "troll" well, so that gets our attention. Yes, he did some America first things. Hes needed though to blow off steam, which makes sense why he only spent 4 years. Maybe he will return for another 4 years to give us more "hope" and then a radical leftist will return. Same old march of tyranny just with much more hyperbole.

Real conservatism is labeled white supremacy now. No, its not racist, far from it, but it may as well be because the cultural subverters have labeled it such and that narrative is played, replayed and played again on the TEEVEE 24/7. We are now in this weird liberalism is conservative land and the political leaders of such are Liberals. Meanwhile the actual Left is completely radical (Alt left if you want to use their own buzz words against them) in full communist destroy the county mode, but saving face by making it look like incompetency (enter Biden).

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Thx for posting

I’m open minded and haven’t listened to it yet. I want Trump to have been fooled but the evidence will have to be evaluated and the conclusion based on the evidence

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

A4969089-86D9-4442-97E8-B8FC8C572E8B.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^ I was ticked off and am not sure I completely trust Cruz (particularly since Dershowitz thinks so highly of him)

But we just don’t have hardly anyone on the side of the people and it’s getting so we nearly can’t field a team

I forgive you Ted but let’s try to stay onside going forward

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I forgive nothing, esp. the fact that he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen yet ran for POTUS.
In case you missed it, in 2016 he gave a speech and said he would always put ISRAEL first.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Meh, they some need new parties...or none. These are a couple of tired-ass brand names that have worn out their welcome.

Neither is composed with a majority of people worth a damn, and neither have any real freedom or less government on offer.
You get new parties, and inside of six months, all the same people are over with the new brand.

The PROBLEM...is PEOPLE.

On the surface.

Underneath, the problem is big, intrusive government; and what big government allows incompetent, mediocre people to earn, steal, do to others, and order others to do.

THAT is where we need to attack it. And IMHO, the Imperial Washington regime is not salvagable. We need States that will declare Independence, and form a More Perfect Union, outside of the lobbyist-cronyist complex of the Beltway.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was an honest mistake. There’s no way in hell Ted Cruz believes that the people that trespassed at the capitol are terrorists. He’s one of the very few republicans that we can take for his word. Give him a break…
Very stable amigo.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
You get new parties, and inside of six months, all the same people are over with the new brand.

The PROBLEM...is PEOPLE.

On the surface.

Underneath, the problem is big, intrusive government; and what big government allows incompetent, mediocre people to earn, steal, do to others, and order others to do.

THAT is where we need to attack it. And IMHO, the Imperial Washington regime is not salvagable. We need States that will declare Independence, and form a More Perfect Union, outside of the lobbyist-cronyist complex of the Beltway.

My granddad had a saying........'blue collar criminals go to jail, white collar criminals go to washington!'

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The answer for Congress anyway is to increase the number of representatives. We are WAY underrepresented in Congress.
We need to flood D.C. with Reps. They like to keep the number low so it is easier to bribe them.

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I don't believe that is true.
Look at the language.
Example: Number 5. Engender means:
1: beget, procreate
2: to cause to exist or to develop : Produce (policies that have engendered controversy)
intransitive verb: to assume form : originate

So Number 5 means create or develop or produce or originate the military strength to weaken it.

Makes no fucking sense at all. But some lame brain making shit up about the past might be stupid enough to think "engender" means something about genders.

I'm calling fakenews on this one.

I'm thinking in terms of what Ron Paul said about having military adventures all around the world and that making the us less safe.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
still thinks the jab is safe

Huh?

DeSantis took the vax, but is playing coy about his status with the voters. Don't agree with Trump on vaccines, but gotta agree with Trump that DeSantis is being gutless.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No one is perfect.

Reagan, Trump, DeSantis...both the Pauls...Eisenhower...Calvin Coolidge...they all had faults.

I would worry more about DeSantis' future health. Seems we're to the point where whether we survive or are steamrolled by tyrants and their Jabs...it's coming down to a few key persons in critical positions.