• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

YES VIRGINIA, THIS IS A HOLOCAUST -- Carl F. Worden

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

After many hours of research, I must now conclude that those who overthrew our nation and Constitutional Republic on November 6, 2020, are now actively engaged in committing a carefully orchestrated attempt to cause the premature deaths of as many American citizens as possible, preferably citizens who are currently eligible to collect Social Security benefits and to prevent women who are, or plan to be pregnant, from giving birth.

The evidence supporting my conclusions far exceed simple circumstantial evidence and unsupported speculation. Right now, U.S. Government authorities are allowing many thousands of illegal immigrants to enter and remain in our nation untested and unvaccinated for Covid-19 and its variants, yet those same U.S. Government authorities have set up a system whereby American citizens are being forced to receive the Covid-19 vaccinations under threat of unemployment and substantial loss of personal freedom. Further, a number of highly credible medical doctors have now come forward, under fire, with irrefutable evidence that the Covid-19 vaccines are not only unsafe to your health, but that even after two doses of the vaccines, they do not prevent Delta Variant Covid infections or prevent from passing the virus on to others.

Those who have been vaccinated for Covid-19 have been fast-tracked to a certain premature death. I'm sorry to have to write that in case you were vaccinated, but if you are a true Christian, you'll have nothing to worry about. All of our government health services have been co-opted not to publicly reveal the number of near-immediate fatalities from the Covid vaccines and all the near-immediate adverse reactions that have been nearly fatal and disabling. Unlike all the other medications cleared by the FDA that were carefully tested for adverse reactions, no such extensive testing was done in the case of the Covid-19 vaccines, allegedly due to the fact they needed to be administered to the public on an emergency basis to save as many lives as possible. However, the same government authorities know for a fact the actual mortality resulting from Covid-19 infections isn't much greater than the seasonal flu. As it turns out, the Covid-19 vaccines actually present a far greater danger to public health than Covid-19 and all its variants. It is not possible that our U.S. health authorities and government are unaware India and Indonesia wiped-out their Covid-19 spikes primarily with Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine, yet they act as though no such facts exist and still insist Americans be vaccinated anyway. Another disturbing development is the newly developed anti-Covid-19 pill. If the two aforementioned safe drugs have been used successfully in India and Indonesia against massive Covid spikes, why would any half-intelligent American opt for the new pill instead? I believe those who are trying to kill off as many of us as possible now realize the resistance to the Clot-Shot has grown faster than anticipated, so they've simply developed an oral delivery system of the same life-shortening ingredients as are in the vaccines. Call me crazy.

Another disturbing fact is that Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine are not being used in most U.S. hospitals to treat Covis-19 victims who have been hospitalized, when the record from other nations proves the two drugs are effective in saving lives. Again, it is as if they want to prevent such treatment in order to cause as many patients to die as possible -- particularly the elderly who are most prone to being hospitalized from a Covid-19 infection.

After reviewing the available and verifiable evidence, the "vaccine" was designed to slowly but surely prematurely kill as many Americans as possible, while allowing for as much doubt as possible as to the vaccines' culpability. For example, researchers have discovered the vaccines disable the T-6 cells that are known for preventing cancer from metastasizing, so when a person is suddenly overcome with cancer, cancer will exclusively get the blame. The same applies to the clotting effect of the vaccines. Sure, some people are showing immediate clotting contraindications, but it will be what happens in two to five years, when people are suffering from a massive increase in fatal heart attacks, thrombosis and stroke that will manifest, and our corrupt media will do everything in its power to divert attention from the actual cause. So two of the three most deadly conditions, cardio-vascular disease and cancer, will kill off an ever accelerating number of Americans. For all I know, the third deadliest disease, Diabetes, may also get a boost. Would you put it past them?

But why would these people want so many Americans dead? The answer is they don't want
all Americans to die; just a large enough number in selected categories that will result in the "necessary" depopulation and the elimination of "useless eaters", those who are too old to work, but young enough to keep collecting Social Security benefits. In the meantime, all these current illegal immigrants invited in will provide needed labor to the corporations and pay taxes after they are granted full amnesty. It also helps that the currently illegal immigrants will vote for Democrats, no matter how or even if, our election system is eventually fixed.

So there is no question those who took over our government know that we will begin to prematurely die, and they know that once vaccinated, that poison cannot be extracted or neutralized once it has free run of your body. This is why they insist only the vaccine will do, no matter how effective treatments might be.

Carl F. Worden

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i can easily understand how he has come to his conclusions...

i agree with much of that, i'll hold back on my long term predictions because i believe there were lot's of doses of placebos that were adminstered

idk how many, but in areas of 'spikes', they got the real mccoy, in countries with 'spikes', 'spikes' that were real, and that is something we might not be able to determine, however, odds are, if this was a 'release', there were / are 'test regions' as well as designated 'death zones'

just saying...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
i can easily understand how he has come to his conclusions...

i agree with much of that, i'll hold back on my long term predictions because i believe there were lot's of doses of placebos that were adminstered

idk how many, but in areas of 'spikes', they got the real mccoy, in countries with 'spikes', 'spikes' that were real, and that is something we might not be able to determine, however, odds are, if this was a 'release', there were / are 'test regions' as well as designated 'death zones'

just saying...
I agree about controls or placebos but I suspect they will take care of those people with a real booster.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Ya placebos for federal agents, politicians, CEO's and assorted NWO leftists. If this was Nazi Germany they would have two shots, one for Jews and one for Germans.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ya placebos for federal agents, politicians, CEO's and assorted NWO leftists. If this was Nazi Germany they would have two shots, one for Jews and one for Germans.
I'm not sure Vlad. I suspect there is a real vaccine and that is what the elites at the top of the food chain get. I think its reserved fo the top tier. I also wondered when it came to giving regular people a placebo if they were not testing out some other things in certain vaccines too. It actually could have been done very easily in closed environments like hospitals and Nursing homes where people received injections there with carefully kept records. Not so much at the local pharmacy.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm not sure Vlad. I suspect there is a real vaccine and that is what the elites at the top of the food chain get. I think its reserved fo the top tier. I also wondered when it came to giving regular people a placebo if they were not testing out some other things in certain vaccines too. It actually could have been done very easily in closed environments like hospitals and Nursing homes where people received injections there with carefully kept records. Not so much at the local pharmacy.
Of course they are covered by something it might just be hydroxy and iver mechtin. Dr has said 100 members of congress were treated for covid using the good stuff. What they want you and me to take is a clot shot delayed death weapon.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If there are therapeutics and a cure why would they need a vaccine?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
If there are therapeutics and a cure why would they need a vaccine?
who knows Shooti but I think there is more to what we see than just money and power.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Indeed, why do they need a vaxx? Perhaps it could be they knew all along that Ivermectin worked as a cure and had to crush any information that it is effective against the virus. So they could push the death shot! And why do you think that could be?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
that didn't take long

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
? please venture a WAG guess.
Like everything else I have way over thought this. Its just guesses. I see more than greed for money and power although there is plenty of that. I see desperation. What causes desperation? Mostly fear. Fear of what? In my mind probably that if they don't perform well they will not get a place in the NWO. If their plan is to reduce us to peasants and work slaves I suspect they have been offered a place of honor and power in the new regime. Possibly along with perks like the real vaccine although I'm guessing that is reserved for the upper level. I'm also thinking like all good operations even some of the mid-uppers like Governors have not been given the whole picture. A good operation segregates and only lets each group know a piece of what goes on. The one that interests me is Fauci, he is not stupid. He has to know he will be feed to the dogs at some point. I'm wondering if he has covered his bases. I have never seen fear in him, only arrogance.

Merkin

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Like everything else I have way over thought this. Its just guesses. I see more than greed for money and power although there is plenty of that. I see desperation. What causes desperation? Mostly fear. Fear of what? In my mind probably that if they don't perform well they will not get a place in the NWO. If their plan is to reduce us to peasants and work slaves I suspect they have been offered a place of honor and power in the new regime. Possibly along with perks like the real vaccine although I'm guessing that is reserved for the upper level. I'm also thinking like all good operations even some of the mid-uppers like Governors have not been given the whole picture. A good operation segregates and only lets ieach group know a piece of what goes on. The one that interests me is Fauci, he is not stupid. He has to know he will be feed to the dogs at some point. I'm wondering if he has covered his bases. I have never seen fear in him, only arrogance.
He is definitely that. Thank you.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
Personally, I believe Fauci has been primed and pumped up so much through inclusion into the testing, planing and implementation that he feels indispensable to the THEM. He doesn't have a clear and honest view of his future.

I do believe he should have studied more history.