• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

You are Being Stalked on the Internet and Phone

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Google Maps is Tracking You and Knows Where You've Been
January 07, 2019​

Google Maps can show everywhere you've been, what dates you were there, how long you stayed, and where you went next. Anyone who can log into your Google account can see this info, and even find out where you were on an exact date and time. This video shows how
Sometimes it pays to be paranoid. Especially if you have a smartphone and use the internet.
There are a lot of companies gathering information about you. Most of the time without your knowledge.
We all know that Google is heavily involved in this - gathering information about their users. They know who you are, when you use your computer, what sites you visit, what your interests are, who your friends are, your health concerns, and a whole lot more.
They even track you as you travel. They know where you were on any date, any time of the day, how you got there, and where you went next.
In the short video below, I show how to use Google Maps to see what they know about your travels and whereabouts.

As shown in the above video, Google has the ability to track and record your every move. The only way to make sure they can't do this is to not carry a smartphone with you. Even with 'tracking' turned off on your phone, you are still being tracked.
So if you are going places you shouldn't, don't take your phone with you.
https://www.bmyers.com/public/Google-Maps-is-Tracking-You.cfm

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Clam Phones ( w/ removable battery) and a road atlas cures alot of those issues.
And definitely avoid SAMSUNG and PIXEL smartphones. DO NOT USE GOOGLE and it's parasite operations. They own you with cyber chains.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And just like that, poof, privacy was gone. I'm sure people consented somewhere in the terms of service agreement. I activate my phone if I am traveling outside the country just so I can stay in touch with family. Other than that call me on the land line if you need me. I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't get cell service at my house so it's easy to stay disconnected.

ArkWv

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Still no cell phone here. The old lady has 3 old ones set aside for me but its just not me. I can't stand wearing watch or even a ring or even a wallet.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Next time someone says that be sure and get their passwords- since they've clearly got nothing to hide...
I like that one. The old question is to ask them if they have curtains up at home. After all, they have nothing to hide.

Personally, I have things to hide. Nothing embarrassing or illegal, just things to hide.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Someone said that to me. I asked him how can you be so sure? Blank stare.
A "right" to certain types of privacy is alien to a lot of people, like my sister. She has had Meals on Wheels delivering, thermos container is outside. She was in shower, the door was not locked. I came in they were standing in the kitchen as if they had a right to the place. I said that was unacceptable and let her social worker know. My sister went ballistic that I would dare complain about such "nice" people.