• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

You are now officially “Dead”

Billboard

Seeker
Seeker
holie cow pies didn't 'even know this was there: https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/chapter/183
It is a global thing with them, here are Germany and Japan's:
http://germanlawarchive.iuscomp.org/?p=289
http://www.japaneselawtranslation.go.jp/law/detail/?vm=04&id=85&re=02

And here is one from Central America; http://www.mh.gob.sv/portal/page/portal/MH_IMPUESTOS/Mis img/ljca.pdf
Argentina's http://servicios.infoleg.gob.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/20000-24999/22363/texact.htm
And Mexico's http://www.conasami.gob.mx/pdf/leyes/18_LEY_FED_PROC_ADMVO_090412.pdf

See, the thing about Americans is that our rights come from God, in the rest of the world rights come from government, this is what they want Americans to forget!

The glue that holds all of this is the monetization of debt. If enough people come to understand that you cannot pay a debt with more debt, this thing collapses!

That's why they demonetized Gold, if you pay your debt with Gold or Silver, that debt is paid forever. But with debt as money, they have to keep their gargantuan Ponzi scheme going and control of "persons" through the APAs.

The flaw with Gold as money is that it can be hoarded making it difficult for debtors to honor their debts, that's why the Bible proscribed Jubilees and resets were engineered into the system.

Interesting, no?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
K gota go and watch that on the screen of screams.....yeah fritzzed a speaker on the 5.1 surround.....darn.

hummm? time 4 an upgrade?

edit: oppsie. In the first opening statements they use 1914 as whatever they are leading to but we all know it was the civil war....question: why is war civil? don't answer just color me gone.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hmmmm.....I wonder why people used to put "NOT FOR HIRE" on the sides of their automobile.

What did it mean and why don't we do it anymore?

Or

'services rendered'

'we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason'

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Or

'services rendered'

'we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason'
Those are phrases commercial entities would use. The phrase @Juristic Person asked about is something non-commercial entities would use.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Those are phrases commercial entities would use. The phrase @Juristic Person asked about is something non-commercial entities would use.

But all three have a common denominator.

You want to use:
Title 28 U.S. Code § 1746 (1)

I have a red ink stamp that reads:

All Rights Reserved

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

28 U.S. Code § 1746 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury

Wherever, under any law of the United States or under any rule, regulation, order, or requirement made pursuant to law, any matter is required or permitted to be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the sworn declaration, verification, certificate, statement, oath, or affidavit, in writing of the person making the same (other than a deposition, or an oath of office, or an oath required to be taken before a specified official other than a notary public), such matter may, with like force and effect, be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the unsworn declaration, certificate, verification, or statement, in writing of such person which is subscribed by him, as true under penalty of perjury, and dated, in substantially the following form:

(1) If executed without the United States:
“I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).

(Signature)”.

(
2) If executed within the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths:
“I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).
(Signature)”.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1746

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
But all three have a common denominator.

You want to use:

I have a red ink stamp that reads:

All Rights Reserved

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

28 U.S. Code § 1746 - Unsworn declarations under penalty of perjury

Wherever, under any law of the United States or under any rule, regulation, order, or requirement made pursuant to law, any matter is required or permitted to be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the sworn declaration, verification, certificate, statement, oath, or affidavit, in writing of the person making the same (other than a deposition, or an oath of office, or an oath required to be taken before a specified official other than a notary public), such matter may, with like force and effect, be supported, evidenced, established, or proved by the unsworn declaration, certificate, verification, or statement, in writing of such person which is subscribed by him, as true under penalty of perjury, and dated, in substantially the following form:

(1) If executed without the United States:
“I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).

(Signature)”.

(
2) If executed within the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths:
“I declare (or certify, verify, or state) under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed on (date).
(Signature)”.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/1746
The common denominator is the Uniform Commercial Code....as it applies to commerce.

Not to reopen the flood gates here but, is a person traveling down a road to go from one place to another engaging in commerce?

Why is it that we are told we need a commercial drivers license to do so without repercussions?

What's a straw man? You should ask yourself if you have one...and then find out what purpose it serves.

We truly live in a matrix.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
The common denominator is the Uniform Commercial Code....as it applies to commerce.

Not to reopen the flood gates here but, is a person traveling down a road to go from one place to another engaging in commerce?

Why is it that we are told we need a commercial drivers license to do so without repercussions?

What's a straw man? You should ask yourself if you have one...and then find out what purpose it serves.

We truly live in a matrix.
I have thunk a thought and it is a good one. I actually think it is viable. JP I think you are hitting so close to the mark but just not seeing it. I will send a missive and you can laugh and joke but when you think it over for a few days I think you will see it might very well work.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Dead as an AOL, "u got male" chatroom.

Yet they keep posting npostin n posin n n n

What kind of FUNKY Voo Doo is dis, mon?