• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

You Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You Like Ron Paul, Except on Foreign Policy (13 min 37 sec):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo

Info from YouTube:

So, you'd vote for Ron Paul if it weren't for his wacky foreign policy?

U.S. military veterans and active duty soldiers overwhelmingly support Ron Paul for President in 2012. Find out why.

This video explains why they support Ron Paul so overwhelmingly, including a discussion of "blowback" resulting from U.S. interventionist foreign policy.

DOWNLOAD THE .MOV FILE OF THIS VIDEO AND? BURN TO DVD: sendspace(dot)com/file/zrwz13

Special thanks to Chris Rye (creator of the "For Liberty" documentary) and Veterans for Ron Paul.

Music: "Catastrophe and the Cure" by Explosions in the Sky; "The Mighty Rio Grande" by This Will Destroy You

PLEASE LIKE, FAVORITE AND SHARE THIS VIDEO.

PLEASE DONATE TO THE DEC 16TH MONEY BOMB AND SUPPORT RON PAUL.

Last edited by a moderator:

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Very well done - I just put that on my facebook. ...

I'm too a point that there is no other option than Ron Paul. Do I still think he is a bit kooky? Yes I do. Kinda like that crazy uncle everyone has. But, he is the ONY choice that can even begin to get us out of the the mess we are in. All the other candidates will keep us in lock step down the path we are on.

Even if he only gets half of the things he wants to do done, we will be in a much better place....

odie

Seeker
Seeker
I have some friends that have said this exact thing. "I like him but he wants to give Iran nukes" I ask, "where did you read this or hear it" and they always say some MSM website or show of course with no facts to back it up. No one even talks about blowback, and have no idea that our CIA even has talked about it. Great video, and I am sharing with as many people as I can.

The MSM fear factor has begun. CNN has some general on and they're looking at a map of the Koreas. They have the nuke sites showing in N. Korea. The general is already talking about American troops in S. Korea. Looks like the Iraq boys aren't coming home, but going to S. Korea instead.

Lets see how the candidates address this issue. My guess is Santorum will be the first to suggest invasion or some other stupid involvement.