• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Your Body is Acidic!

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A daily dose of baking soda may help reduce the destructive inflammation of autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, scientists say.
It's impossible to change your body's pH by consuming baking soda. All that will do is to cause your body to produce more stomach acid in order to compensate for the higher alkaline solution. Your body requires that low pH in your stomach in order to be able to digest anything.

Blood pH is about 7.4
Stomach pH is about 2.5
Urine should about 5.5

Taking baking soda in order to raise your pH is similar to the alkaline water myth.

A shorter vid that you might find interesting Bob. Note at the end the part about heart issues.

Edited to add: 'nother vid.

Last edited:

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

madhu

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Taking baking soda once or twice a week with apple cider vinegar and oranges/ Lemon may not be a bad idea

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I thought when you mixed baking soda and vinegar you got a fizzy mess.......IIRC, thats the concoction I used to make a volcano spew at the 3rd grade science fair. if anyone does a spoon of baking soda, and chases it w ACV, please get a vid of the occasion, and post it up here. I bet the whole thing looks like that time I did too many keg-stands in college.