• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Your favorite silver stock... and why?

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some cash in my IRA I want to invest and have not been following the market much on which silver companies are doing what. I have 3000 that I want to put into something so suggestions of which ones to look at and why I should check them out would be helpful. I hope to do some research and pick one or two out for investment.

Thx G-khan

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
QWAK,G-khan,Just buy the SILVER ---- with all the corruption every ware at all levels and all organized systems all you can trust is what you can hold in your hands!:thinkey::2:

the Duck :s11:

pre-64'

Slaying Debt for Gold
Gold Chaser
ETFs No Substitute for Physical Gold in a Crisis

POSTED ON OCTOBER 30, 2015 - POSTED IN KEY GOLD HEADLINES, ORIGINAL ANALYSIS

Email
Gold-backed exchange-traded funds (ETFs) generally follow the price of gold. As a result, they have been underperforming relative to the general stock market this year.
For instance, SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) lost about 28.3% of its value in 2013, fell another 2.2% in 2014 and yet another 3.8% so far this year. It was recently trading at $109.72 per share.
15 10 30 gld vs gdx
ETFs are backed by physical gold held by the issuer, and are traded on the market like stocks. They allow investors to play gold without having to buy full ounces of gold at spot price. Since their purchase is just a number in a computer, they can trade their investment into another stock or cash pretty much whenever they want, even multiple times in the same day. Many speculative investors appreciate this liquidity.
There are also gold mining ETFs that track the value of gold mining companies and also generally follow the price of gold. These are very popular with speculative commodity investors and some of the most popular hit record lows this past summer, like the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX).
With gold ETF prices being so low, many of Peter Schiff’s clients have asked if they should be investing in these ETFs.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
After posting "Paper Towers...", you still want to invest in paper ? Why?
Wall Street is for the "big boys", it is a gamble & it is rigged.
Invest in yourself or PM's. You may not make as much, but you certainly won't lose as much.
JM2C