• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

your new judge is a joke, pushing kill whitey

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
nice. it's with the kill whitey hoaxers of muh-strangled-by-the-knee tribe

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/5...ter-after-the-death-of-george-floyd-very-very

Barrett 'wept' with her daughter after George Floyd death: 'Very, very personal for my family'

“I was there, and my 17-year-old daughter Vivian, who’s adopted from Haiti, all of this was erupting. It was very difficult for her. We wept together in my room. It was also difficult for my daughter Juliet, who’s 10. I had to try to explain some of this to them,” Barrett said.

“My children to this point in their lives have had the benefit of growing up in a cocoon where they have not yet experienced hatred or violence. And for Vivian, you know, to understand that there would be a risk to her brother or the sons she might have one day of that kind of brutality has been an ongoing conversation. It's a difficult one for us like it is for Americans all over the country,” Barrett added.

“I think it is an entirely uncontroversial and obvious statement, given as we just talked about the George Floyd video, that racism persists in our country,” Barrett said.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It was a good answer, yes?

Or should I say, it was the appropriate answer given the circumstances of the Senate confirmation hearing processes.

I confess that I am rather fond of ACB, not only because she appears to have a genuine legal mind, but because she was an apprentice of Justice Antonin Scalia, himself a pronounced Originalist.

Further, I am no great fan of BAR Attorneys, and I am quite convinced that the vast majority would pass as marginal pig-feed.

But occasionally, like POTUS DJT, We the People are blessed with a Shining Star; like ACB.

The US Constitution is not perfect, but the BoR is spot-on, and I want USSC justices who intend to keep it that way.

How about you?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
lebron kill whitey james -- we cant leave our house w/out being hunted down by whitey

judge kill whitey -- my black kids havent left the house, so they havent been hunted down YET

there's no defending that

spreading kill whitey lies in confirmation hearings is originalist?

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
lebron kill whitey james -- we cant leave our house w/out being hunted down by whitey

judge kill whitey -- my black kids havent left the house, so they havent been hunted down YET

Are you this judgemental with everyone?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

and spreading kill whitey lies in confirmation hearings is NOT in the constitution
You're right, that does suck. Is that the only black mark against her?

Bottom line for me, she may not be perfect, (who is?) but she's far closer to it than anyone the hag would would've picked.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Are you this judgemental with everyone?
no. just supreme court justices. see my recent takedown of the pos ginsberg too

this new pos didnt only say her black kids are in danger, it also tacitly endorsed the long-debunked george floyd knee kill hoax

that's your judge? good luck

dont claim that you are shocked when it breaks it off in your azz like kennedy does

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
just supreme court justices. see my recent takedown of the pos ginsberg too
With all things considered, would you prefer RBG to still (officially) be alive?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
no. just supreme court justices. see my recent takedown of the pos ginsberg too

this new pos didnt only say her black kids are in danger, it also tacitly endorsed the long-debunked george floyd knee kill hoax

that's your judge? good luck

dont claim that you are shocked when it breaks it off in your azz like kennedy does
My judge??

SheepDog68

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Watching what first came out she had this reaction. Now we know there were a lot of other bits and pieces left out or to be discovered later. She didn’t discuss anything about her reaction to later information.

Sounded like a smart answer to me that actually likely told them very little!

SD

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
George Floyd killed George Floyd.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Showing some empathy for a guy who died is not the same as promoting idiocy like the critical race theory. Yes I realize it was likely just another od but still looks bad.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
She's better than anything Shillary would have come up with but let's toss her around the trash barrel anyway. We need something to piss and moan about otherwise life just sucks!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
We wept together in my room.
So, alphanumeric, you have no children, or you have no compassion? It does not bring a single tear to your eye to see a child weep? You must be a cold person.

You ever try to explain the evil in the world to a child who has seen something ugly on MFing TV? Young minds need assistance in interpreting the world as depicted on mass media. Did your parents explain to you why TeeVee was showing dead american soldiers in the 70s? Were they sad about it?

Your disdain for the Prez shows thru in most of your posts. It's affecting your thinking. Take a time out, bro.

I ain't givin you shit, I just want you to think.

BF

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So, alphanumeric, you have no children, or you have no compassion? It does not bring a single tear to your eye to see a child weep? You must be a cold person.

You ever try to explain the evil in the world to a child who has seen something ugly on MFing TV? Young minds need assistance in interpreting the world as depicted on mass media. Did your parents explain to you why TeeVee was showing dead american soldiers in the 70s? Were they sad about it?

Your disdain for the Prez shows thru in most of your posts. It's affecting your thinking. Take a time out, bro.

BF
I'm glad to see someone took the time to properly respond. I didn't consider it worth my time to explain this as a parent to someone who doesn't seem to understand it.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

BF

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is that the only black mark against her?
"In 2020, Judge Barret sided on behalf of J.B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois — giving him supreme authority to lock down the state for as long as he pleases. Judge Barrett gave in to the authoritarian left by hiding behind a 1905 ruling in Jacobsen v. Massachusetts. This ruling gave local Massachusetts authorities free reign to vaccinate and re-vaccinate every adult in their jurisdiction and fine those who did not comply."

https://brutalproof.net/2020/09/for...ns-amy-barrett-is-owned-by-the-zionist-cabal/

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
i appreciate all of the comments. however i didnt see a single logical response to refute the issues that i raised.

i saw personal attacks on me, appeals to emotions, and red vs blue idiocy. you guys are better than that. the responses were more fitting to the leftist board i troll.

have ANY of you looked at her body of work - enabling you to construct a fact-based argument in support of her?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
"In 2020, Judge Barret sided on behalf of J.B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois — giving him supreme authority to lock down the state for as long as he pleases. Judge Barrett gave in to the authoritarian left by hiding behind a 1905 ruling in Jacobsen v. Massachusetts. This ruling gave local Massachusetts authorities free reign to vaccinate and re-vaccinate every adult in their jurisdiction and fine those who did not comply."

https://brutalproof.net/2020/09/for...ns-amy-barrett-is-owned-by-the-zionist-cabal/
Judge Barrett would allow governors to restrict religious freedom

Furthermore, it seems that Barrett would restrict religious liberty. In Illinois Republican Party et al. v. J.B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois, she concurred that the governor “was not compelled to make a special dispensation for religious activities.” She agreed that the First Amendment Free Speech Clause did not prevent him from controlling religious exercise. “As in the cases reconciling the Free Exercise and Establishment Clauses, all that the Governor did was to limit to a certain degree the burden on religious exercise that [the governor’s executive order] imposed.”

Pennsylvania District Judge William S. Stickman refuses to hide behind the fragile precedent that continues to mock the original intent of the Bill of Rights and the U.S. Constitution. Judge Stickman stood against the human rights abuses that followed the 1905 Jacobsen v. Massachusetts compulsory vaccination ruling. He ruled against Pennsylvania’s illegal lock down in 2020 and wrote, “Jacobson was decided over a century ago. Since that time, there has been substantial development of federal constitutional law in the area of civil liberties… That century of development has seen the creation of tiered levels of scrutiny for constitutional claims. They did not exist when Jacobson was decided. […]”

Just because Barrett worked as clerk for former Justice Antonin Scalia, does not automatically make her an honorable originalist who can interpret the law by following the Constitution. Her track record, especially during 2020, proves the opposite to be true

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

spreading kill whitey lies in confirmation hearings is originalist?
When it first made the news, watching the video I thought the officer was on Floyds neck far too long. I was alarmed.
When the autopsy report showed no damages due to restraint with the knee and Floyds bad heart and use of drugs were the actual cause of death my thoughts changed.

ACB is talking of the incident with the information she had at the time.
You are complaining with the advantage of far more information now than what she had when consoling her children.
EVERYTHING in CONTEXT
She was not quizzed about changes with new information.

I have no issues with ACB.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
When it first made the news, watching the video I thought the officer was on Floyds neck far too long. I was alarmed.
When the autopsy report showed no damages due to restraint with the knee and Floyds bad heart and use of drugs were the actual cause of death my thoughts changed.

ACB is talking of the incident with the information she had at the time.
You are complaining with the advantage of far more information now than what she had when consoling her children.
EVERYTHING in CONTEXT
She was not quizzed about changes with new information.

I have no issues with ACB.
nothing stopped her from including it. and the comments about her kids being in danger b/c skin color is the coup de grace

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
...“I think it is an entirely uncontroversial and obvious statement, given as we just talked about the George Floyd video, that racism persists in our country,” Barrett said.
Notice that she never attributed who owns that racism? Then again, she was talking to a Democrat whose party helped create the KKK, Jim Crow laws and institutional racism like shattering the black family unit with government welfare policies designed to do just that.

There will always be racism and exclusion. That is human nature. To think you can vanquish it is folly. You can, at best, only diminish it.

Don't take things at face value especially in that arena where subtlety and unsaid things often carry more weight. If you look at the exchange in that light you can see the sadly comical farce of the kettle calling the pot black.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
shall not be infringed?

apparently to an 'originalist' that means gov decides if your gun ownership shall be infringed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...45995e-0976-11eb-9be6-cf25fb429f1a_story.html

.......she argues only those shown to be dangerous may be stripped of their Second Amendment rights to guns, and that simply being convicted of a felony is not enough
Considering the felony inflation that started in the 70s and ran all the way up to now you'd be amazed how many misdemeanors were elevated to felonies. NY alone has nine classes of felonies. That alone should tell you something about felonies. The term felony in penal law has become the US dollar. It has been devauled to suit the elite's needs.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Notice that she never attributed who owns that racism? Then again, she was talking to a Democrat whose party helped create the KKK, Jim Crow laws and institutional racism like shattering the black family unit with government welfare policies designed to do just that.

There will always be racism and exclusion. That is human nature. To think you can vanquish it is folly. You can, at best, only diminish it.

Don't take things at face value especially in that arena where subtlety and unsaid things often carry more weight. If you look at the exchange in that light you can see the sadly comical farce of the kettle calling the pot black.
Well said.:beer:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
nothing stopped her from including it. and the comments about her kids being in danger b/c skin color is the coup de grace
In an inquistion are you going to hand your opposition more ammo to shoot at you ? No!
Question ask, Question Answered, Do not elaborate if not necessary.
My late attorney golf buddy would say " Golfers , Criminals, and Politicians are all similar. All try to improve their lie".

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wouldn't read too much into Barrett's empathy, it was a cherry picked moment (real or exaggerated) to play to the audience. You have to prove you are not racist to not be labeled a racist. She sprayed teflon on herself, she's in it to win it.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You all act like the POTUS dumped this on her. Just because she accepted the nomination is not the same as politicking for the job. She new she was going to get drilled by the Leftist. She prepared for the task.
When you were / are up for a promotion don't you put your best foot forward ? You Business Owners when you applied for a business loan or applying for a contract did you just wonder in and flop down at the officers desk like you own them ?
Why the venom ?
Are many of you Never Trumpers ?
If so say so.
It is easier to click to the next message / topic so I don't waste my time.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
In a country controlled by two and only two political parties, this is what we get for the Supreme Court:

A relatively sane Amy Coney under Trump or next up under Hairy Legs Biden would be a Completely Clueless Commie Stooge the likes of Andy Fredo Cuomo or Beano O'Rourke.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You all act like the POTUS dumped this on her. Just because she accepted the nomination is not the same as politicking for the job. She new she was going to get drilled by the Leftist. She prepared for the task.
When you were / are up for a promotion don't you put your best foot forward ? You Business Owners when you applied for a business loan or applying for a contract did you just wonder in and flop down at the officers desk like you own them ?
Why the venom ?
Are many of you Never Trumpers ?
If so say so.
It is easier to click to the next message / topic so I don't waste my time.
i was trump before being trump was cool. the nationalist econ policies stood out from the globalists way back in the repug primaries....including TARIFFS to stop the bleeding.

not unlikely you can find posting history of me arguing against the same posters then as i am today - those that were against trump and nationalist econ policies have changed their stripes

nationalist econ is what i've been preaching about long before orange man threw his hat in the ring

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
In a country controlled by two and only two political parties, this is what we get for the Supreme Court:

A relatively sane Amy Coney under Trump or next up under Hairy Legs Biden would be a Completely Clueless Commie Stooge the likes of Andy Fredo Cuomo or Beano O'Rourke.
Maybe. I'd like to see a list of all her rulings, so that we actually knew where she stood overall. Her ruling in favor of the Democratic governor's lockdowns, and written statement affirming agreement with forced vaccinations are very troubling, in my opinion. Would it really be that hard to nominate a judge who fully believes in the Bill of Rights?