• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

your new judge is a joke, pushing kill whitey

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Maybe. I'd like to see a list of all her rulings, so that we actually knew where she stood overall. Her ruling in favor of the Democratic governor's lockdowns, and written statement affirming agreement with forced vaccinations are very troubling, in my opinion. Would it really be that hard to nominate a judge who fully believes in the Bill of Rights?
or the ARTICLE ONE language about what is to be used as gov money and what isn't allowed to be used as gov money

this issue destroys the term 'originalist' for the whole lot

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Would it really be that hard to nominate a judge who fully believes in the Bill of Rights?
ahhhh grasshopper, you fail to see how this really works,

mr tramp, here is your list of supremes to choose from,

but, but, I have my own ideas!

ohhh mr tramp, cut it out, you crack me up, this is no time for jokes,

now take your list of supremes to choose from

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

them guys called "Advisors"

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Maybe. I'd like to see a list of all her rulings, so that we actually knew where she stood overall. Her ruling in favor of the Democratic governor's lockdowns, and written statement affirming agreement with forced vaccinations are very troubling, in my opinion. Would it really be that hard to nominate a judge who fully believes in the Bill of Rights?
Well you and your senators better hit the SEARCH tabs. Mitch "the Corp. Bitch" McConnell has schedule For the Floor on 10-23-2020 "and we'll stay on it until we finish". He said.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mccon...dium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-10-16-3

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Fair enough. A person who can only choose from a pre-approved list, and who is afraid to rip up the their list, is by reason, a puppet.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fair enough. A person who can only choose from a pre-approved list, and who is afraid to rip up the their list, is by reason, a puppet.
And you offer up who ? For President ? For SCJ ?

If ya don't like the options get involve with the Convention of States. Re-write the U.S. Constitution and demand federal financial support for 3rd/4th /5th.... National Parties.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Our entire lives the political pendulum has swung from left to right, yet only the left ever seems to gain because our Republican leaders "can only do so much" and "are doing the best they can", or so they would have us think. Trump is a good actor, but he's really just another cog in the wheel of international banking. All this "lesser of evils" thinking is flawed.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Our entire lives the political pendulum has swung from left to right, yet only the left ever seems to gain because our Republican leaders "can only do so much" and "are doing the best they can", or so they would have us think. Trump is a good actor, but he's really just another cog in the wheel of international banking. All this "lesser of evils" thinking is flawed.
See Post #46

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
My point was, short of having a Libertarian president, we can't really expect the nominee to be libertarian.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You ought to listen to the stump speech in Macon, Ga. (tonight) POTUS sez the GOP needs to be tougher as a group.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
And Michael Brown killed Michael Brown.

And Travon Martin killed Travon Martin.

On and on.
You're missing the point. Kneeling on his neck didn't prevent him from breathing. He overdosed.

I am tired of hearing about "the killing" of George Floyd.

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
You're missing the point. Kneeling on his neck didn't prevent him from breathing. He overdosed.

I am tired of hearing about "the killing" of George Floyd.
My point is these other "victims" were not innocent bystanders. They provoked their deaths.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
My point is these other "victims" were not innocent bystanders. They provoked their deaths.
the demand for racist white behavior FAR exceeds supply - as in practically zero supply. so they are forced to pull these never-ending hoaxes

if you white people would do some racist crap they wouldnt have to resort to this. it's your fault, you pushed them to create all of these hoaxes

the real issue is WHO is creating these hoaxes for the low IQ morons to react to. i have an idea who it is

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The problem with all these high-profile jobs is that nobody that wants it is worthy. Just saying.....

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
my black kids havent left the house, so they havent been hunted down YET
If they pull up their pants.
Get an education.
Get a job.
Don't do drugs.
Don't commit crimes.
Use reasonable judgement.
They magically won't have any problems.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
"In 2020, Judge Barret sided on behalf of J.B. Pritzker, Governor of Illinois — giving him supreme authority to lock down the state for as long as he pleases. Judge Barrett gave in to the authoritarian left by hiding behind a 1905 ruling in Jacobsen v. Massachusetts. This ruling gave local Massachusetts authorities free reign to vaccinate and re-vaccinate every adult in their jurisdiction and fine those who did not comply."

https://brutalproof.net/2020/09/for...ns-amy-barrett-is-owned-by-the-zionist-cabal/
And that bothers me because things are seriously bad enough in Illinois then to add this to it. I recognize that she is probably better than anything Hillary would have thrown at us but just the same I do have reservations based upon her decision in the Illinois case.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I’ve been thinking about this a bit. Trump and all the rest of them, those in his administration, most in the Republican Party, everyone in the democRat party and the entire mainstream media would have to honestly be Laurence Olivier level actors to pull off what’s been going on the past several years. I don’t think Trump is that good. And I certainly don’t believe that all the rest of them are that good. Your imagination is working overtime on this. I think DJT is the real deal and the whole Rat party and the media and all their asylum level followers really do hate him. As many have said, they hate him because they can’t control him and because they’re afraid of him. My opinion.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ Don Jr said it best. He is betaking up their good ol boys club of kickbacks & payoffs.
Their acts of desperation are becoming more and more obvious....

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
In a country controlled by two and only two political parties, this is what we get for the Supreme Court:

A relatively sane Amy Coney under Trump or next up under Hairy Legs Biden would be a Completely Clueless Commie Stooge the likes of Andy Fredo Cuomo or Beano O'Rourke.
...or 5 more of them. It's one of the worst kept secrets of the campaign.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I’ve been thinking about this a bit. Trump and all the rest of them, those in his administration, most in the Republican Party, everyone in the democRat party and the entire mainstream media would have to honestly be Laurence Olivier level actors to pull off what’s been going on the past several years. I don’t think Trump is that good. And I certainly don’t believe that all the rest of them are that good. Your imagination is working overtime on this. I think DJT is the real deal and the whole Rat party and the media and all their asylum level followers really do hate him. As many have said, they hate him because they can’t control him and because they’re afraid of him. My opinion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_filmography

"Before being elected President of the United States, Donald Trump had produced and hosted reality TV shows The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice from 2004 to 2015. He also made dozens of cameo appearances in films, television series, and advertisements since the 1980s. He won Worst Supporting Actor at the 11th Golden Raspberry Awards and Worst Actor at the 39th Golden Raspberry Awards "

Here's the Hollywood Hall of Fame Trump Star with the little teevee in the middle honoring his acting ability:

Donald_Trump_star_Hollywood_Walk_of_Fame.JPG

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_filmography

"Before being elected President of the United States, Donald Trump had produced and hosted reality TV shows The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice from 2004 to 2015. He also made dozens of cameo appearances in films, television series, and advertisements since the 1980s. He won Worst Supporting Actor at the 11th Golden Raspberry Awards and Worst Actor at the 39th Golden Raspberry Awards "

Here's the Hollywood Hall of Fame Trump Star with the little teevee in the middle honoring his acting ability:

View attachment 185050
Reality tv shows and cameo appearances and getting worst actor awards do not suggest Olivier level acting ability. He was doing all that stuff to keep busy and promote his celebrity status. He’s had celebrity level fame since the seventies, I think. How about everybody else? All the other politicians and media people? Are they all that good? I
just can’t buy it. The level of collusion and convincing acting ability you’re suggesting is just off the charts. This isn’t against you, Hoarder, it’s a conception of reality that defies my imagination.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reality tv shows and cameo appearances and getting worst actor awards do not suggest Olivier level acting ability. He was doing all that stuff to keep busy and promote his celebrity status. He’s had celebrity level fame since the seventies, I think. How about everybody else? All the other politicians and media people? Are they all that good? I
just can’t buy it. The level of collusion and convincing acting ability you’re suggesting is just off the charts. This isn’t against you, Hoarder, it’s a conception of reality that defies my imagination.
We all have to speculate and decide for ourselves what we think is probable, as those who regulate and supply information have an agenda. I say one does not achieve celebrity status without being in alignment with those who decide who may or may not have celebrity status. The best strategy is the one which defies the human imagination.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
you will all regret her as a choice

time will prove this to be true

until then, you folks just keep blathering on and on an on

NO ONE CARES WHAT ANY OF US THINKS OR SAYS

What we do about this choice, they do care - they HOPE we do nothing about it

TIME WILL TELL US ALL WHAT KIND OF CHOICE THIS WILL BE

absolute power corrupts absolutely

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Plus those who find great faults in POTUS D.J. Trump how many have signed their entire paychecks over to charities during their term(s) in office ?

The last perfect man I heard of was scourged, nailed to a cross, and had a spear ran into his liver.
I am not comparing DJT to Jesus Christ. I am saying there are people who find fault in everybody.
I think many hate the face in the mirror every morning.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reading the OP makes me believe you're not capable of logical thought.
did you follow me here from the leftist board i troll?

b/c your posts are PERFECT examples of leftist retorts - simplistic, insulting, childish, seething

are you a lefty?

Last edited:

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
b/c your post are PERFECT examples of leftist retorts - simplistic, insulting, childish, seething
If you think I'm bad, you should read your own OP.

I'm smart enough to know there isn't a "left/right." But I'll dumb it down for you, I'm about as small gov't as one can get, I make Thomas Jefferson look like Nancy Pelosi.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
If you think I'm bad, you should read your own OP.

I'm smart enough to know there isn't a "left/right." But I'll dumb it down for you, I'm about as small gov't as one can get, I make Thomas Jefferson look like Nancy Pelosi.
the wild claims of a MADman

seething leftist confirmed