• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Your own conclusion

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I tapped out when he started pimping a mining company. Selling higher premium bullion to dealers and then buying lower premium silver with the money you receive from the first transaction is a losers game. He completely dodged the risk factor.
You send your eagles to Tulving/NWT/Bullion Direct and wait for him to send your money, then you send your money waiting for him to ship the 10 ounce bars and hoping the dealer doesn't go out of business in the meantime.
No.....just buy the cheapest silver you can find and take possession immediately. That's the best strategy. Only problem is....most of the big bullion dealers are owned by the banksters and they deliberately delay your possession and force a paper trail so they can discourage bullion investing.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I saw a similar "presentation" on another channel after this. Big channel too so I suspect someone is out there paying for some action. Been trading in the US for exactly 1 day. Will probably pop pretty good if it gets any traction tomorrow. I would stay away but of you want to play, get in, get some % profit and get out.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Too bad. I like him and think he is a smart guy. Its not just him. I'm noticing more youtubers pimping mining companies. I stopped listening to the economic ninja. He is one sales pitch after another. Ill stick with the old timers like Gerald Celente. When Jim Rodgers speaks I listen. Ditto with Rick Rule and Robert Kawasaki. These guys have made their money. They are old and wise and seem to be trying to help people with advice. I sure miss Bob Chapman.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I been buying silver kilos, Brittania gold & platinum and gold francs.

I might go with sovereigns and pre-1933 on next dip.

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I've had lots of 100 oz bars and many smaller but never a kilo. That sounds appealing.

jelly

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Aaand gold dumps again. What a joke

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Kilo bars are nice. I'm also buying 100g and 250g bars. They don't skip across the lake as well as coins, though, so be careful.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

at least you have a boat!