• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

You're Just Not Prepared For What’s Coming

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
Thank you Gary. I patterned my life after yours so I'm thinking we're good!

We aren't done yet my friend, not by a long shot! :belly laugh:
I think you are right it is going to be a long shot now. We are going to have to start over. Hope I live long enough to see it happen. Attacking one problem at a time will not work. corruption is unfolding faster than I can comprehend. Think I will go out and Pick some Hemlock for my food dryer in case I run out of bullets.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I think you are right it is going to be a long shot now. We are going to have to start over. Hope I live long enough to see it happen. Attacking one problem at a time will not work. corruption is unfolding faster than I can comprehend. Think I will go out and Pick some Hemlock for my food dryer in case I run out of bullets.
DON'T run out of bullets! :2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Thanks, Gary. We are 3 peas in a pod & I'm sure there are more !

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Buck, I'm glad you brought that up.
For one:
The war on drugs, what fucking misnomer !
There were NO DRUGS when I was a kid, well, very little drugs. Then came the war on drugs AND the availability of drugs.
Then came the militarized police, followed by stuffing drugs into the body bags of our dead soldiers (thank you CIA), followed by no knock door busting, followed by strip search, followed by tearing apart you car on a traffic stop, followed by unconstitutional "field warrants". Then the granddaddy, asset forfeiture, WITHOUT A CRIME BEING CHARGED !!!!.
This was NEVER a war on drugs, this was a WAR on the people, a tax by another name.

What happened to the country I grew up in ???
Where did the country that I grew up in, go ???
I doubt that we will ever see it again.
Thank you, politics - poli=many - tics=blood sucking insects !!!

Take a look at a couple of recent "leaders" - - Bill Clinton and Dumbass Bush were two of the biggest coke fiends imaginable.

Narcotics have been a massive success for the wealthy elites. Make ridiculous money wholesaling them and then have pretty much unchecked power to shakedown a small time sucker for possession/trafficking.

The Muslims have been vilified relentlessly, but take a good look at what happened to poppy/opium production in Afghanistan when the Taliban came to power in 2001 - - and then compare that to how production has skyrocketed since the US military took control.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
What happened in 1977-ish that began the present upward trajectory of the Top .01%'s wealth ratio?? Looks like the bottom 90% started losing ground about 1987...didn't the Dems get back the Senate in '87?

There's absolutely ZERO difference between the Democrats and Republicans - - it's just another means to keep the lower class peasants fighting amongst themselves.

Can you honestly say there's a difference between the Clinton family and the Bush family? One is just as reprehensible as the other.

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
There's absolutely ZERO difference between the Democrats and Republicans - - it's just another means to keep the lower class peasants fighting amongst themselves.

Can you honestly say there's a difference between the Clinton family and the Bush family? One is just as reprehensible as the other.
Yep different legs of the same beast. (They are all related to the Rockerfellers)

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Bubbles are destructive in the same manner as ocean waves. Their force is not linear, but exponential ~ from OP.

Hypertiger used to talk about that exponential factor. He claimed it factored in both ways, up and down.

I forgot the hyperbola he used to describe the Great Pop, but I guess most of us will either be dead or pray for death? Well shit, none of us are here forever.

Just ride the wave.

Panic never helps

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Bubbles are destructive in the same manner as ocean waves. Their force is not linear, but exponential ~ from OP.

Hypertiger used to talk about that exponential factor. He claimed it factored in both ways, up and down.

I forgot the hyperbola he used to describe the Great Pop, but I guess most of us will either be dead or pray for death? Well shit, none of us are here forever.

Just ride the wave.

Panic never helps

What ever happened to that character? He tried way too hard to be cryptic, but he did have a few decent insights.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter