• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

YouTube BREAKING : Oregon Protesters find HIDDEN "Goverment" Surveillance Cameras

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
does a
Bring
Up
My
even work with this new format? It don't work for me, in fact ever time I reply the post usually goes 'poof.'
well I'll see if it happens again, if it does hystcndle you can resurrect it back.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
does a
Bring
Up
My
even work with this new format? It don't work for me, in fact ever time I reply the post usually goes 'poof.'
well I'll see if it happens again, if it does hystcndle you can resurrect it back.
Not sure I follow, but if what you are saying is that when you 'reply' to a post and then hit the 'new post' button that your reply AND the post no longer exist?? It's because that's how the forum works. If you 'think' about it, after you reply to a post, it's no longer 'new' to you (correct??), so when you hit the 'NEW Post' button it only shows posts that are 'new' to you. Make sense?

I know, it flummoxed me for a while, but that's the gist of it. However, if you were to remember what forum it was in and go to that forum, you will 'see' what you are seeking.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
OK, old dog new trick....I getsit now. Yeah I been just clicking on the lerts button..... gota crawl before I walk I guess.