• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Youtube just pulled/suspended Stefan Molyneux

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Again and again Molyneaux thought he could appease youtube by disavowing those who were barely to the right of him.
It seems one as well versed as someone like him would see the light...

First they come for the Info Wars sites, then the slightly less crazy, then they come for you. Everyone just seems to go along to milk the last of the revenue until their time is up.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I have listened to Molyneaux in the past - before he turned his podcasts into a Superchat Dear Abby deal.

But I've got a handle on what he stands for. Very much of what he advocates, I support - but somehow, he adds up a long column of figures, correctly, and then in conclusion, comes out with an advocacy for that weird sort of anarchy that's popular these days. "Voluntary-ism."

Such a thing has never existed, and never can. If you had a small town of 1000 Stefan-Molyneaux types, it would work. Most people are neither as intelligent as he, or as disciplined - and they WILL need to be prodded to keep them from freeloading, and they WILL NOT discipline themselves by themselves, without community or State authority to enforce duly-enacted laws.

Fail. When a conclusion is partly wrong, it's all wrong.

Molyneaux knew this was coming. Back about three, four years ago, he was banned from the Ewe Toobs...for a couple of days, and he put out a short vid with lots of drama, bemoaning the loss of "my life's work." So, the writing was on the walls - and to remain with the Ewes Toob from that point on, was just setting himself up for this moment.

And, ironically, this is what his Voluntary-ism leads to. Mob-ocracy. The Ewe Toobs were without laws, and so they made their own laws - not based on objective prohibitions, but on informal approved and disapproved attitudes and values, and without any appeal. Because there is no law.

And Molyneaux didn't make the cut, because he had Inconvenient Truths - about how minorities live in North America, and about how non-white, non-Asian peoples live on other continents. Cumulative IQ scores from various groups. All tied together to make a stinking pile that fouls up the Left's fantasy-view of the world.

So, he's gone. Seeing as how he's Canadian, I expect he'll eventually be in some sort of Hate Crime court proceeding.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I have listened to Molyneaux in the past - before he turned his podcasts into a Superchat Dear Abby deal.

But I've got a handle on what he stands for. Very much of what he advocates, I support - but somehow, he adds up a long column of figures, correctly, and then in conclusion, comes out with an advocacy for that weird sort of anarchy that's popular these days. "Voluntary-ism."

Such a thing has never existed, and never can. If you had a small town of 1000 Stefan-Molyneaux types, it would work. Most people are neither as intelligent as he, or as disciplined - and they WILL need to be prodded to keep them from freeloading, and they WILL NOT discipline themselves by themselves, without community or State authority to enforce duly-enacted laws.

Fail. When a conclusion is partly wrong, it's all wrong.

Molyneaux knew this was coming. Back about three, four years ago, he was banned from the Ewe Toobs...for a couple of days, and he put out a short vid with lots of drama, bemoaning the loss of "my life's work." So, the writing was on the walls - and to remain with the Ewes Toob from that point on, was just setting himself up for this moment.

And, ironically, this is what his Voluntary-ism leads to. Mob-ocracy. The Ewe Toobs were without laws, and so they made their own laws - not based on objective prohibitions, but on informal approved and disapproved attitudes and values, and without any appeal. Because there is no law.

And Molyneaux didn't make the cut, because he had Inconvenient Truths - about how minorities live in North America, and about how non-white, non-Asian peoples live on other continents. Cumulative IQ scores from various groups. All tied together to make a stinking pile that fouls up the Left's fantasy-view of the world.

So, he's gone. Seeing as how he's Canadian, I expect he'll eventually be in some sort of Hate Crime court proceeding.
In no way does voluntarism lead to this crap. This is pure communist ideology. You have to have some rule of law but nobody has worked out the voluntarism system to make that happen.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yeah.

All you need...is a new, improved, type of human.

It's a wonderful system. If all those troublesome people would just play along...

In that regard, it's just like Communism. Karl Marx promised such wonderful things, but humans wouldn't get with the program.

Such is the lot of Utopian dreamers.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You agree to our community's rules or you will be expelled by our private security company. Sign the contract or pound sand. A private property society.

[Think Disneyland.]

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You agree to our community's rules or you will be expelled by our private security company. Sign the contract or pound sand. A private property society.

[Think Disneyland.]
And what happens if a neighboring "community" hires a bigger, stronger "private security company"? Or a more-colorful one, like, say, Hell's Angels Security?

And what happens if that "community" decides their security is dependent on their looting YOUR community?

This was done in the past. Western range wars and Miners' Councils. Might made for right...or at least for, the last group standing.

It worked so well, pioneers BEGGED Washington to send Federal Marshals.

dpong

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What prevents that right now? Sometimes it happens. See Ukraine/Crimea. Syria has a police force. I don’t see why it would be any worse. Look outside. These arguments are boring heard them too many times.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And what happens if a neighboring "community" hires a bigger, stronger "private security company"? Or a more-colorful one, like, say, Hell's Angels Security?

And what happens if that "community" decides their security is dependent on their looting YOUR community?

This was done in the past. Western range wars and Miners' Councils. Might made for right...or at least for, the last group standing.

It worked so well, pioneers BEGGED Washington to send Federal Marshals.

Great movie!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I stopped following Stefan a few years ago. I like most of what he says, but damn, guy, you don't get paid by the word. You can make your points in about 75% less time if you try. He's just one of those guys who just loves the sound of his own voice too much.
spot on. long winded and censored his own speech to avoid controversy.

groveling from his knees........still got the gas chamber. think he has regrets?

adl/splc are going further down the food chain -- gassing wimps now

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
To his credit:

Stephan is an apologist for his own skin color, and for that I admire him; not because I am a white supremacist, but because I believe that EVERYONE deserves an opportunity to be peaceful, productive and civilized, regardless of skin-tone, ethnicity or cultural background.

But this is America, and We the People of every stripe and type have an OBLIGATION to be civilized, productive and peaceful.

Our culture is under attack.

If ever there were Marxist poster children...

adl/splc are going further down the food chain -- gassing wimps now
Most especially the SPLC:

Spewing anti_liberty hatred and lies via the FBI and MSM, vilifying the BoR Article 2 Army, and claiming that US Military Veterans are domestic terrorists for taking their oaths to their graves.

Militia is not a dirty word.

If ever there was an ENEMY, it is the SPLC.

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I had to chew on this awhile, crow, and here's my expectorant.

If that quote is a reflection of your viewpoint, I would like to point out that women lose their husbands, brothers, sons and fathers in war. I’m sure there is little pain that equals that. And, I may point out, that throughout history women have tended to temper the furies of men rather than to incite them to mayhem — if their input was considered. It is the female’s role to nurture life, not destroy it.

If I recall correctly women have served in armed forces for centuries. But just going back to our War of Northern Aggression there was female nurses on the battleground of both sides. I'm sure a few of them were killed. World war one saw plenty of use of females in roles other than nursing. World War two only expanded that with the use of female pilots delivering fighter planes to Europe. And ask lots of guys here about the women they saw over in that nasty little mess up in ‘Nam.

A bit of a sophistic reply to women in general. I disagree with the thought that they should sit down and shut up at the war table.

But, that’s just me.

Bottom Feeder

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Hmmm...so I must apparently defend the position that I am entitled to have an opinion on subjects of war. I haven’t had to “defend” my ability to express my beliefs on this forum before. I am pretty sure the First amendment and the terms and conditions of the site provide me that right.

Anyway, I do not support the draft in any event and my son should not have had to register when he turned 18. I had friends in high school who joined the Navy before their number might come up since it was considered safer. There were friends who came home messed up and some that never returned. I remember protesting in the L.U.V. movement. These young men could be drafted but not vote and those of us who loved and cared about them couldn’t vote either. I have a father, friends, cousins and a husband who served in wars. I work, own property and have managed to raise 4 successful, non-leech contributing members of society. I am an avid fan of reading history and may have something to contribute to the conversations of the “menfolk” even if they would prefer to take their bourbon and cigars and retire to the library to discuss “matters of importance”.

Cheese and Crackers Gentleman! One would think these truths would be self evident.

Agave

ETA: Thanks to @bemac and @Bottom Feeder, I think you get it.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
We're getting all hung up here on one of Molyneux's many opinions. One I do not share. Anyway getting women to shut up on any subject... lol

Stefan has a wife and a daughter whose opinions I'm certain he values, and rightly so. I'm sure few here think his voice should be silenced, merely because he says some things that some find offensive. If we're unable to discuss problems then there's very little room to increase understanding. That's the real tragedy with all this stifling of free speech...silence will simply breed more discontent.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Agreed @solarion, that is not the point of the thread. Do you know what caused the ban? I have noticed a LOT of censorship. As a result, I have started following some favorites on Parler.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Allegedly he was banned for so called "white supremacist hate speech". IOW Stefan wasn't overtly displaying his shame at being born white.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Allegedly he was banned for so called "white supremacist hate speech". IOW Stefan wasn't overtly displaying his shame at being born white.
Probably refused to apologize for being white or something. I will check out more of his material. One opinion does not a bigot make.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
In no way does voluntarism lead to this crap. This is pure communist ideology. You have to have some rule of law but nobody has worked out the voluntarism system to make that happen.
If so, then there needs to be some type of enforcement mechanism for whatever those rules are. Even if the only community rule is, "There shall be no rules.", there has to be some way of enforcing that no one in that community try to impose rules, and to mete out punishment for those who dare to.

things that some find offensive.
If we ban stuff based on that, then we'll end up at a point where no one can do or say much of anything. It seems that someone somewhere is offended by pretty much everything imaginable.

I have noticed a LOT of censorship.
It sure seems like it. Almost as though they are getting desperate to stifle news and communication for anyone not sharing their opinions and viewpoints. Lol

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
To his credit:

Stephan is an apologist for his own skin color, and for that I admire him; not because I am a white supremacist, but because I believe that EVERYONE deserves an opportunity to be peaceful, productive and civilized, regardless of skin-tone, ethnicity or cultural background.

But this is America, and We the People of every stripe and type have an OBLIGATION to be civilized, productive and peaceful.

Our culture is under attack.

If ever there were Marxist poster children...

Most especially the SPLC:

Spewing anti_liberty hatred and lies via the FBI and MSM, vilifying the BoR Article 2 Army, and claiming that US Military Veterans are domestic terrorists for taking their oaths to their graves.

Militia is not a dirty word.

If ever there was an ENEMY, it is the SPLC.
adl giving splc stiff competition in the censorship orgy

1593577198736.png

1593577232731.png

1593577370057.png

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
I had to chew on this awhile, crow, and here's my expectorant.

If that quote is a reflection of your viewpoint, I would like to point out that women lose their husbands, brothers, sons and fathers in war. I’m sure there is little pain that equals that. And, I may point out, that throughout history women have tended to temper the furies of men rather than to incite them to mayhem — if their input was considered. It is the female’s role to nurture life, not destroy it.

If I recall correctly women have served in armed forces for centuries. But just going back to our War of Northern Aggression there was female nurses on the battleground of both sides. I'm sure a few of them were killed. World war one saw plenty of use of females in roles other than nursing. World War two only expanded that with the use of female pilots delivering fighter planes to Europe. And ask lots of guys here about the women they saw over in that nasty little mess up in ‘Nam.

A bit of a sophistic reply to women in general. I disagree with the thought that they should sit down and shut up at the war table.

But, that’s just me.

Bottom Feeder
It's not so much about who suffers the most in war. He's making a dig at feminists cherry-picking what they demand to be fair and equal. Currently, only boys/men have to register for the draft, yet you'll never hear Women's Rights groups demanding it should be equal for both.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
It's not so much about who suffers the most in war. He's making a dig at feminists cherry-picking what they demand to be fair and equal. Currently, only boys/men have to register for the draft, yet you'll never hear Women's Rights groups demanding it should be equal for both.
So , if you oppose a draft for all citizens, it’s okay? Asking for a friend.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Agreed @solarion, that is not the point of the thread. Do you know what caused the ban? I have noticed a LOT of censorship. As a result, I have started following some favorites on Parler.
I don't think anyone outside Ewe Toob, knows.

But there are indications. Molyneaux has focused, time and again, of the differences in mean intelligence, as measured by standardized scores, of different races and different societies. He has been strident on that, and has posited that Mexico and India, two nations that have significantly lower mean scores...that they have not advanced much since colonial days, in that their population IQs are at the very lower limit of maintaining a modern society. Superstition and wishful thinking replace understanding of science, technology, and the responsibilities of good citizenship in democratic republics.

For THAT he's been castigated, louder and louder, as "RAY-SISSED." He's invited opponents to discuss and debate, and that just gets the howling louder.

Now he's banned. That's how stupid people discuss things - name-calling, then gagging, and finally, a beating and/or death.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Never saw it...my loss.

But the point remains. Life was not wonderful without government and Rule of Law. Life sucked, unless you were Liberty Valence or Soapy Smith or The Cowboys at Tombstone. Then, life was great - for a little while.

It's not something we should try to work towards, or repeat.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Never saw it...my loss.

But the point remains. Life was not wonderful without government and Rule of Law. Life sucked, unless you were Liberty Valence or Soapy Smith or The Cowboys at Tombstone. Then, life was great - for a little while.

It's not something we should try to work towards, or repeat.
I’m just commenting on the movie. Great movie.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I’m just commenting on the movie. Great movie.
I understand.

Re-reading my own comment, it seemed to me that it could be taken as ENDORSEMENT of the Wild West. I love the history, but I would not want to live that way. It was, literally, a time and place where life was cold, nasty, brutish and short.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I understand.

Re-reading my own comment, it seemed to me that it could be taken as ENDORSEMENT of the Wild West. I love the history, but I would not want to live that way. It was, literally, a time and place where life was cold, nasty, brutish and short.
You’re right. I’m sure those were tough times and people lived hard, short lives.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
They call it hate when certain people do it but not when others do it. That is where the problem lies. You instinctively know that it is nothing more than a power grab disguised as "equality". Fortunately for many of us here, we have had our glory days and are now coasting downhill and will never live long enough to see the full effects of allowing the decline to rule our entire existences. Let them have the world, I say and reap the whirlwind for which they themselves have seeded.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
They call it hate when certain people do it but not when others do it. That is where the problem lies. You instinctively know that it is nothing more than a power grab disguised as "equality". Fortunately for many of us here, we have had our glory days and are now coasting downhill and will never live long enough to see the full effects of allowing the decline to rule our entire existences. Let them have the world, I say and reap the whirlwind for which they themselves have seeded.
I’m not willing to just give to give the world up to them. Let them die trying, then they will burn for an eternity.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Exactly.

I'm early-sixties; and I've got health issues. There's at most, ten years on my clock. That's at most. Another launch of Beer Virus II, or Goobermint Healf-Kair, or a Splendid Little War, Race-Riot Version...will make it that much shorter.

All things come to an end; and I've had a good run. Even if I don't get my full Threescore-And-Ten.

And, one thing I did NOT get, is children. Which now seems a blessing - I can watch the world burn, and have another drink, and wait for my own demise with relative equanimity.

I do not think this nation has more than two or three years left; and when it collapses in feral barbarism...there goes industry.

Including food-production industry. That means, a drastic decrease in food production, worldwide.

THAT means...you guessed it, FAMINE.

I expect nine-tenths of the present population WILL STARVE. Or be killed by the more-animalistic, either for their food, or for cannibalism.

I won't live that long. I'll go check into the Glock Retirement Home, first. Watch it as long as I can, in comfort; and then, I hope, have the nerve to do what I must, to avoid prolonging the inevitable.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
What I don't seem to get is how does a large group of people (communists) think that they will live the high life after they kill or run out all of the producers in the land? Do they think that people will continue to work after any and all incentive is removed ? Maybe that is why most communists are dumb. One percent of them (who see themselves as the leader) convince the rest of them that if they get rid of private property that there will be enough to go around for everyone ? Maybe for 3-4 months until there is nothing left to steal ... Then what is their plan ? Do they even think that far ? Economic retards.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Exactly.

I'm early-sixties; and I've got health issues. There's at most, ten years on my clock. That's at most. Another launch of Beer Virus II, or Goobermint Healf-Kair, or a Splendid Little War, Race-Riot Version...will make it that much shorter.

All things come to an end; and I've had a good run. Even if I don't get my full Threescore-And-Ten.

And, one thing I did NOT get, is children. Which now seems a blessing - I can watch the world burn, and have another drink, and wait for my own demise with relative equanimity.

I do not think this nation has more than two or three years left; and when it collapses in feral barbarism...there goes industry.

Including food-production industry. That means, a drastic decrease in food production, worldwide.

I expect nine-tenths of the present population WILL STARVE. Or be killed by the more-animalistic, either for their food, or for cannibalism.

I won't live that long. I'll go check into the Glock Retirement Home, first. Watch it as long as I can, in comfort; and then, I hope, have the nerve to do what I must, to avoid prolonging the inevitable.
Ah man, don't go alone.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Exactly.

Well reading that pretty much made my day! I think I'll go draw a hot bath and slit my wrists now!

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ah man, don't go alone.
Agreed, although I wasn't going to go into that.

We could learn from our friends who follow the Religgion of Pieces.

There are worse ways to die, than to strap on a tritonal vest and go visit a government functionary in her air-conditioned office...preferably the ones who oversaw the removal of my private medical insurance, in favor of Medikair4Awl Death Panels...go visit her, or it, and touch off.

This is an absolutely sick way to live, and a nauseating future. Especially for us oldsters. Why the HELL have we not already Seceded, and left Imperial Washington/New Somalia to drown in its own debt and idiocy?

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Well reading that pretty much made my day! I think I'll go draw a hot bath and slit my wrists now!
sry

It is what it is. I'm not putting on drama - this is keeping me up, nights. There doesn't seem a way out of this.

I prepped. Including my stacking. What if, it's not about money...but about permission to USE those electronic fiat-dollars? Only persons with special Social Credit addenda may purchase, say, meat. As a diabetic, I cannot survive on rice and beans and other carbs.

As a diabetic, I need medications. And the Healf Commissars may look at me and see OLD and WHITE and MALE, and decide it's not WORTH government's resources to allow me to buy my medicines.

Medicines I once could buy myself - even if my insurance was cancelled.

No...there doesn't seem any course to take, any place to go...not without the strength in numbers. What land we can preserve freedom in, we're going to have to CARVE OUT of, somewhere. That takes people, and it takes a suitable target for the new Homeland...and it takes a LOT of planning.

And almost everyone is in denial. No, I can't sugar-coat this...